Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-17-2006, 10:47 AM

Default An Open Letter to Ultimate Bet

To whom it may concern,

I have been using Ultimate Bet for well over 2 years now. And, I am wondering why your customer service has declined in the past weeks. I am curious as to why you have not responded to any of my emails regarding my direct deposit cashout. It has now been over 1 week and I have heard nothing from your company. I have given you alternate email addresses to contact me. Even though my main email address is a Yahoo address, I seem to get your mass mailings and tournament notifications at that address. I have given you plenty of time to contact me. And yet, you haven't.

My money is being held hostage by your company. It is sitting in your bank collecting interest while you try to figure out how to get it to Citadel Commerce. All I want is my money.

I have presented a solution to my problem to you through your "contact customer support" form in your application. And again, it is being ignored.

It's really a simple decision for me at this point regarding my future with Ultimate Bet. Either resolve this situation or I will take my business somewhere else.

Thank you.

Jon N.
USA
Old 03-17-2006, 11:54 AM

Default Re: An Open Letter to Ultimate Bet

Try changing your main email address in the software to one of these other email addresses, then repeat the whole process again. Assuming you're more interested in actually contacting them rather than just testing whether they'll go the extra mile to contact you.
Old 03-17-2006, 12:14 PM

I guess some people don't read too well. I have given them other addresses to contact me. :|

Edit - I just called Citadel again. And they have no record of my direct deposit withdrawal.
Old 03-17-2006, 12:36 PM

We know why the customer service declined...They had a horribly done upgrade and, subsequently, an avalanche of emails from people about their money. I like to think they are getting around to everyone's questions. I attempted a withdrawal during one of the days when it was down for 23 hours and 45 minutes (it seemed). There was no confirmation. I emailed them three times asking for a confirmation (just like others, I helped create this backlog). Five days later, deposit goes through. Three days ago, I finally get the response. I don't really think they are going to push you to the front because you threaten to walk away, but its worth a try.

I wonder how they did the priority for these cases. I would like to think the fair way would be MGR for the last six months, or year, or five years. It might be haphazard though.
Old 03-17-2006, 01:22 PM

Actually people do read. But maybe ub doesn't, or they don't want to contact you elsewhere. Or they suck. Regardless, changing your email in the software might help you get in contact with them. But if you want to sit around waiting for them to read your email again and rely on them to take the next step have fun.

Or try misinterpreting posts on 2+2 and then responding like an ass. That usually works really well.
Old 03-17-2006, 05:25 PM

If you read well you would know that they are running way behind on emails becuase idiots email them 15 times for the same problem.
Old 03-17-2006, 06:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If you read well you would know that they are running way behind on emails becuase idiots email them 15 times for the same problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

What does that have to do with me not getting my money again?
Old 03-17-2006, 07:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 03-17-2006, 07:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed.
Old 03-17-2006, 07:54 PM

Again, what do emails have to do with my pending status on my withdrawal? A pending status that is now over a week old? Am I missing something?