Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-15-2007, 10:34 PM

Default 25NL - KK multiway faces flop raise + shove

BB is 16/10/2.5 and hasn't done anything crazy...I figured BB is likely to have a decent PP here..I'm certainly good against him unless he slowplayed AA or hit his 88...still for 88 I don't think he's raising that big..and maybe not at all..considering CO is still to act..

the reason I am not assuming that CO has me beat here is that he has been very wild..he is 54/0 and he's been getting berated in the chat by someone else at the table for a while..telling him how much he sucks...the thing is though, his AF is .6 so he's been fairly passive...but here a call of BBs raise is pretty much the same as a push...so maybe his low AF doesn't matter all that much.

what do you think? I had such a hard time is this spot mostly because it is pretty clear that I have BB beat here like 75+% of the time IMO...

BTW another reason thing that I think adds to BB's likelihood of being beat here is that I have been very active at the table, trying to isolate CO when he limps with trash...I have been c-betting and folding to a raise (or check/folding after a float) quite often..so I don't think BB is folding to my bet here assuming I must have AA or KK or something.

Full Tilt Poker
No Limit Holdem Ring game
Blinds: $0.10/$0.25
6 players
Converter

Stack sizes:
UTG: $27.65
UTG+1: $10.65
CO: $24.75
Button: $18.90
Hero: $24.75
BB: $25

Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is SB with K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
UTG folds, UTG+1 calls, CO calls, Button folds, <font color="#cc0000">Hero raises to $1.75</font>, BB calls, UTG+1 folds, CO calls.

Flop: 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] ($5.5, 3 players)
<font color="#cc0000">Hero bets $5</font>, <font color="#cc0000">BB raises to $18</font>, <font color="#cc0000">CO raises all-in $23</font>, Hero ???