Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-29-2007, 08:32 AM

Default Re: Brag: Kansas

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ship ship ???

kansas is a state full of tards

[/ QUOTE ]

gtfo of my thread you troll

[/ QUOTE ]

no, really. i have spent time in lawrence ks and it is one of the most depressing places on the face of the earth. to hold a fond idyllic sense of childhood fascination is one thing, but to be a functioning adult with any modicum of sensibility is completely another. read david sedaris' caricature of the woman Bonnie, who comes to visit him in NY. his compilation of her litany of character flaws is a shining example of the typical resident of lawrence ks. social sophisication reaches a pinnacle with Gap clothes and Coors light beer. and KU is best depicted as the nations largest junior college with a greek system that is embarrassed by large cliques of smug junior high guidos from long island.

[/ QUOTE ]

i have lived in lawrence for 5 years. you sound like that guy from good will hunting that recites something straight from a book and ends up looking like an idiot. you have no idea what you are talking about are clearly a retard.

[/ QUOTE ]

five dimes says i am in lawrence right now numbnuts
Old 10-29-2007, 09:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ship ship ???

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no, really. i have spent time in lawrence ks and it is one of the most depressing places on the face of the earth. to hold a fond idyllic sense of childhood fascination is one thing, but to be a functioning adult with any modicum of sensibility is completely another. read david sedaris' caricature of the woman Bonnie, who comes to visit him in NY. his compilation of her litany of character flaws is a shining example of the typical resident of lawrence ks. social sophisication reaches a pinnacle with Gap clothes and Coors light beer. and KU is best depicted as the nations largest junior college with a greek system that is embarrassed by large cliques of smug junior high guidos from long island.

[/ QUOTE ]

i have lived in lawrence for 5 years. you sound like that guy from good will hunting that recites something straight from a book and ends up looking like an idiot. you have no idea what you are talking about are clearly a retard.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, at you not being able to have fun in Lawrence. You must be truly dismal.
Old 10-29-2007, 10:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
We're gonna wax you at arrowhead beaker. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

that game is gonna be intense. how are you mizzou people going about getting tickets? i'm pretty sure arrowhead is sold out.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah it is, hoping i can score some from some donors.
Old 10-29-2007, 10:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ship ship ???

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

easy pal, why are you in lawrence in you hate it so much?
Old 10-29-2007, 12:12 PM

It's amazing that when I left Lawrence only a few years ago the Football program was a joke (on the rise, though) as it has been for ever since I can remember. Then I turn on the tv for a minute and Kansas is finishing a beating on K-State. Now they're 8-0. Really amazing what the fat man did to that team.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Kansas has flaws, as does Lawrence, but if you can't have fun in that town the problem is you, not everybody else.
Old 10-29-2007, 12:40 PM

Old 10-29-2007, 01:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-29-2007, 01:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
football team is 8-0
#8 in AP poll
#1 in Big 12
basketball starts Thursday
#4 in pre season AP poll.

ship ship

[/ QUOTE ]

beat: bill self will have a great regular season, only to fail in the ncaa tourney
Old 10-29-2007, 03:15 PM

I think we should at least relish the KU/MU rivalry actually meaning something in football for the first time in forever. Assuming both teams win out, the winner of that game will have an outside outside shot a national title game. Yes it would take a few miracles, but nothing like the series of events that got the Chiefs into the playoffs last year.
Old 10-29-2007, 03:18 PM

Mark Mangino kicks ass
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmAYpAzNB34