Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-11-2007, 03:37 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

Nano- absolutly works perfectly now for me! Good work on the bet pot fixes and everything else you have done.
Old 01-12-2007, 12:49 AM

Nano - Absolutely love this program and have to say that is easily the most powerful AHK script created in this forum. Question - Any chance you will be updating this script in the future to support the other big poker sites aka Party Poker?
Old 01-12-2007, 03:34 AM

New Version 0.36 1/11/07

I have tested this version on several different computers and fixed some problems that only showed up on some computers. If you have had problems in the past with some features, there is a good chance that this release will solve the issues you may have had.

Thanks to all who have helped test this script! Testing is one of the most time consuming parts of programming, and it is a big help when you let me know about problems that you see.

nano

Changes in Version 0.36
1. Code now automatically detects if the table is Classic or Racetrack
2. Code now automatically detects if Avatars are enabled
3. Fixed problems that some users were having with the Fold, Call, Raise controls and the Deal Me Mode. The tolorence of the color match on the image recognition command has been loosened. Some user's computers register colors slighly differently from mine, and this caused problems with image recognition on some people's systems. This resulted in the Fold, Call, Raise etc. commands to not work on these computers. Also caused the Deal Me mode to not detect the Blind Buttons, and consequently the Deal Me mode did not function correctly on these computers.
4. Fixed problems that some users were having if they modified their Windows appearance settings. Added code to allow for users who have changed the size of their title bars and made them different than the default value of 25 pixels (set in the Windows "Display Properties" program). Without this, many of the functions in this sript will not work correctly (if the user did change these Windows settings).

Download here .
Documentation is here .
Old 01-12-2007, 09:01 AM

Very well done.
Old 01-12-2007, 02:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Nano - Absolutely love this program and have to say that is easily the most powerful AHK script created in this forum. Question - Any chance you will be updating this script in the future to support the other big poker sites aka Party Poker?

[/ QUOTE ]

Glad you like the script.

Currently I only play on FT, so I don't have any plans to make it for other sites. But I guess you never know... I used to only play on Party [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-12-2007, 03:01 PM

Awesome script nano, thanks! Question though... I would like to make the fixed bet part of the script round to BB instead of SB. I think I found the part of the script I need to modify, but I'm not positive.

Is this what I need to change? Under "Bet a fixed amount of the pot":

[ QUOTE ]
; define local variables here prefix with a 'v'
local vFlag, vBetSize, vWinId, vX, vY, vPot, vSmallBlind

[/ QUOTE ]

to

[ QUOTE ]
; define local variables here prefix with a 'v'
local vFlag, vBetSize, vWinId, vX, vY, vPot, vBigBlind

[/ QUOTE ]

And:

[ QUOTE ]
; round the bet size to a multiple of the small blind
vSmallBlind := GetBlind(vWinId, "small")
vBetSize := Round(vBetSize / vSmallBlind) * vSmallBlind

[/ QUOTE ]

To:

[ QUOTE ]
vBigBlind := GetBlind(vWinId, "big")
vBetSize := Round(vBetSize / vBigBlind) * vBigBlind

[/ QUOTE ]

Or do I need to change this too? Under "Modify the bet in the bet window":

[ QUOTE ]
vBetSize := Round(vBetSize / vSmallBlind) * vSmallBlind

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 01-12-2007, 08:04 PM

zook: yes, your changes should work fine. You don't need to do the last one (in ModifyBet), as it is for the Increment/Decrement betting.
Old 01-14-2007, 03:09 PM

Nano, great program. The only bug I'm running into is with the keyboard shortcuts. They work when I have the opportunity to pre-select, but when it's actually my turn, they don't work. Is that actual functionality?

For example, if I am on the button and I want to fold I can use my keyboard shortcut to do it if the action isn't to me yet. I type my keystroke and the fold checkbox is activated. However, if do not preselect, and wait until the action is to me, the keystrokes do not work.

This is very minor so if it is not something you want to look into I certainly understand. Thanks again.
Old 01-14-2007, 03:21 PM

Amazing script! Is there currently a way of using the Joystick of gamepads as controls for this script(without remapping software)? I know the buttons work.
Old 01-14-2007, 04:12 PM

Nano,

dunno if this is normal or not, and Im sure it has to do with the % of pot info feature that I have active. But when I first go to hit the bet pot tab on full tilt or to enter a potsize bet, the bet pot tab freaks out and highlights multiple times freezing my ability to enter a bet for 3-4 secs, once your script aquires what percent of the pot it is that Im trying to bet, it calms down and is normal.

Im assuming turning off that feature will fix it, but its kinda of a nice feature to have. although playing 4 HU sngs with the problem happening is nay fun.

edit: didnt test on cash games. I only played 9man sngs and HU sngs