Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-08-2007, 10:55 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

[ QUOTE ]
@nano

auto-opener appears to be working fine

auto close lobbies is still closing tables

nano notes adjustment is not working, pop-up box is now opening to the left but mouseclick is still trying to click to the right

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the feedback.

I found two other places in the Nano-Notes code where I also need to make a change, so please try it out again in the next release.

I'll continue to search for a solution to the problem with the "Auto-close lobbies". That one has been problematic!

In the meantime, I recommend that everyone not use the "Auto Close sng/tournament lobbies feature" as it doesn't work for some users and it may also close the table associated with a lobby when opening up a SnG table.

nano
Old 10-08-2007, 10:55 PM

My scripts do most of these, others do the rest [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]

BB and M overlays - most important and I don't think it's out there yet, I need to know my stack size in BBs at a glance

[/ QUOTE ]

Nothing yet - but with Xanderz new OCR functions, I'm sure something will appear soon enough.

[ QUOTE ]

Close annoying popups - WinGuard but I'd have to collect all the window data - does anyone have a config file with the Stars windows, especially those related to SNGSs?

[/ QUOTE ]

StarsPlanner - should deal with any op-ups. If not, let me know.

[ QUOTE ]

Buyin and rebuy to cash games - I think that program is out there.
deal me in/out - no idea if that is out there

[/ QUOTE ]
Also StarsPlanner

[ QUOTE ]

Open and close SNGs - I think there is a SNG opener now but I don't think it is customizable as FTS.

[/ QUOTE ]
StarsSNGOpener - currently broken, but the code is out open if anyone fancies fixing it. I will fix as soon as I get a few clear days - I know how to do it... just need time. Testing SNG sets takes a long time, and I am not good at them [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]

Close tourney lobbies - easy enough and probably out there

[/ QUOTE ]
Handsome (Paul b.) has a script on these forums to do this.. or Stars SNGOpener will do it - but as I say, currently broken.

[ QUOTE ]

Auto timebank - I think there's a script

[/ QUOTE ]
StarsUrgentTable script

[ QUOTE ]

note functionality - nano notes etc

[/ QUOTE ]
I have stopped development of any advanced note facilities inleu of PT3 (and the competitors) release... these should revolutionize note-taking.

If they do not, I will get back on it.

[ QUOTE ]

as you can see this amounts to a ton of scripts, many of which aren't as reliable or supported as well as FTS. One program with a GUI and that is well supported is easily worth $25. Sorry for hijack Nano.

[/ QUOTE ]

I resist GUI... I would like to encourage people to actually read the scripts they run... maybe misguided, I don't know?

I certainly try to support my scripts as well as I can, and I hope they are 100% reliable.

dave.
Old 10-08-2007, 11:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'll continue to search for a solution to the problem with the "Auto-close lobbies". That one has been problematic!

[/ QUOTE ]Try putting lobbies on a queue to be closed. It'll let the lobby open/stay open for 1 or 2 seconds to allow it's associated table window to appear.

Or alternatively, check if it's associated table window exists with the WinExist() function (the titles of tournament lobby and tournament game window both contain the tournament ID number). It may also be necessary to check if the window is visible.
Old 10-09-2007, 12:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I resist GUI... I would like to encourage people to actually read the scripts they run... maybe misguided, I don't know?

[/ QUOTE ]

You are not misguided, there are probably many people that have learned a lot about AHK through working with your scripts, but I know there is a market for a GUI program to encompass those functions. It is not worth the time for me to compile those scripts and get them running when I know someone is going to come around to fill that need eventually. I'm just saying steal Nano's idea and Dave's scripts and send me the bill [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-09-2007, 03:54 AM

dave if u put all of these into 1 easy program like this and manage it the way nanochip does im sure a ton of posters would be willing to pay the same 25.
Old 10-09-2007, 04:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Try putting lobbies on a queue to be closed. It'll let the lobby open/stay open for 1 or 2 seconds to allow it's associated table window to appear.

Or alternatively, check if it's associated table window exists with the WinExist() function (the titles of tournament lobby and tournament game window both contain the tournament ID number). It may also be necessary to check if the window is visible.

[/ QUOTE ]

It looks like the tournament lobby needs to stay open at least a second after the SnG table appears. I had been checking for when the Register button disappeared in the lobby to trigger the event of closing the tournament lobby. I added some code to trigger the event 1.5 seconds after the Register button dissapears. It's now working on my system, so I'll put out a new release. Thanks for the suggestions.
nano
Old 10-09-2007, 05:31 AM

New Version 1.52 10/9/07

1. Changed the way Nano Notes are opened in two more places in the code, so that they will open if the table is at the right edge of your monitor.
2. Changed the code for the "Auto-Close Lobbies" problem. It now delays closing SnG lobbies until the related table has been open for 1.5 seconds. Use this option with caution, as it has not been fully tested to be sure it is working correctly yet.

Download zip here .
Download self extracting .exe here .
Documentation is here .
Sign up here for an automated email when new versions are released. This will ONLY be used for new version announcements.
Old 10-09-2007, 04:11 PM

if everything is working great for me with 1.49 is there any reason to upgrade?
Old 10-09-2007, 08:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
if everything is working great for me with 1.49 is there any reason to upgrade?

[/ QUOTE ]

The significiant change in Version 1.5 is the ability to work with any size table.
nano
Old 10-12-2007, 01:05 PM

When I tested this on multitables last night using play money it worked flawlessly. However now that I am playing 3 tables of real money it seems to mess up the bet amounts. Sometimes it wants to do 100% on each street and sometimes it works perfectly. Same goes for preflop whether the blinds are in or not. I calibrated tables and I am using table size C. I have dealer chat in normal. Is there something I am missing to make it work right 100% of time like it did when I tested using play money? I have also tried opening the script before and after the tables are opened.

Also another question. What coordinates do I need to get the mouse home position in the middle of the table for table size C?