Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-18-2006, 08:41 PM

Default Re: Directions - Bellagio to Wynn

[ QUOTE ]

Other option, especially if you're coming from self-park, is to head south on the strip and cut over to Sinatra, head north, veer right onto Industrial then and get onto Spring Mountain (there's one short street from Industrial to Spring Mountain but I forget the name).

[/ QUOTE ]

I found this route last time and it worked good for me. nobody is ever on Sinatra. I found it by accident myself.
Old 12-18-2006, 09:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I can't stand sitting on the strip so I just head over the bridge toward the Rio and take a left on Hotel Rio, down the ramp, left on Dean Martin and back under the 15. Bare left-ish on Industrial and follow that right to Desert in, past Fashion Show and right into the Wynn when you cross the street.

[/ QUOTE ]

No one who doesn't live here will make it there the first time going this way. Guaranteed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dean Martin is an excellent choice, but first timers could have a problem with it.

Why not either walk or just take a cab? The meter won't run up too much higher than the 2 vallets you'll tip when leaving B and W.
I think you are correct. I also think that is the best route.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 12-18-2006, 09:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I can't stand sitting on the strip so I just head over the bridge toward the Rio and take a left on Hotel Rio, down the ramp, left on Dean Martin and back under the 15. Bare left-ish on Industrial and follow that right to Desert in, past Fashion Show and right into the Wynn when you cross the street.

[/ QUOTE ]

No one who doesn't live here will make it there the first time going this way. Guaranteed.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't live there and I did.
Old 12-19-2006, 01:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't live there and I did.

[/ QUOTE ]

not a surprise if you grew up on boston traffic
Old 12-19-2006, 02:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Try this sometime....

Go out the North Valet at B, turn rt on to Flamingo...go thru the light at the blvd...turn left on Koval and follow it up till it ends on sahara I think....turn left bear into right lane and takes you right to the Wynn South Valet

Matt

[/ QUOTE ]

It's called Sands and it runs between the new Venetian expansion and Wynn. Sahara is another 3 or 4 blocks north.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are correct....my bad...

Matt
Old 12-19-2006, 03:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There is no way you are getting on DI from Industrial. DI is an underpass that goes over I15 and then directly under the strip between Stardust and The New Frontier. You can, however, turn right on Fashion Show and that takes you directly to the front door of Wynn. That will bring you out right between the Fashion Show and New Frontier and you're staring at Wynn. You can pull in the front there or take the left and quick right and go into the parking garage that way. If you turn right onto the strip, just make the left at Sands/Spring Mtn and this will take you to the South Valet.

http://www.vegastodayandtomorrow.com/condomap.htm has an OK map for this but doesn't show that DI is in fact an underpass.
Old 12-19-2006, 04:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You can, however, turn right on Fashion Show and that takes you directly to the front door of Wynn. That will bring you out right between the Fashion Show and New Frontier and you're staring at Wynn.

[/ QUOTE ]

It is actually North Fashion Show or N. Fashion Show, because Fashion Show alone will take you from Industrial to Spring Mtn between the Mall and TI.
Old 12-19-2006, 04:50 AM

In my best MS-Paint work:

Old 12-19-2006, 05:11 AM

There is no entrace to DI from there bro. Trust me. I've driven this underpass 100 times. It goes from in front of the Convention Center, under the strip, over I-15. There is no exit ramp. It runs till you hit S. Valley View I believe it is.

There is in fact a road that cuts between Fashion Show and Frontier that I think you are mistaking this with. That is my way to get to Wynn is by using that road.
Old 12-19-2006, 05:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
There is no entrace to DI from there bro. Trust me. I've driven this underpass 100 times. It goes from in front of the Convention Center, under the strip, over I-15. There is no exit ramp. It runs till you hit S. Valley View I believe it is.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no idea what you are talking about. What is DI? What Convention center? Are you talking the route I posted?

[ QUOTE ]
There is in fact a road that cuts between Fashion Show and Frontier that I think you are mistaking this with. That is my way to get to Wynn is by using that road.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's called N. Fashion Show, look at the map: