Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > High Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-10-2006, 06:27 AM

Default Re: Did I just get hit n ran by an FTP pro?

Hit and runs used to bother me, especially right after I started playing a decent amount of heads up, but they don't anymore and I don't understand why people make such a big deal out of them.

Who cares how long people want to play? It doesn't change your EV, in fact it's almost certainly better for you to have them playing when they're stuck and leaving as soon as they go up. It reminds me of the players who will get furious at the fish who make dumb plays and suckout, yeah we all went through that phase but at some point don't you realize how ridiculous it is?
Old 12-10-2006, 06:36 AM

This seems like a hit n run to me. Usually when i have to suddenly leave to masturbate or do a girl, i announce it to the table for shock value/image, so you lose igottapush. id add more to this post, but ive got to go jerk off to those britney spears upskirt nudes now.
Old 12-10-2006, 07:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This seems like a hit n run to me. Usually when i have to suddenly leave to masturbate or do a girl, i announce it to the table for shock value/image, so you lose igottapush. id add more to this post, but ive got to go jerk off to those britney spears upskirt nudes now.

[/ QUOTE ]
LOL
Old 12-10-2006, 07:29 AM

Lolo
Old 12-10-2006, 08:00 AM

jcmoussa makes a damn good point. unless bartley has done this before, you can't say that it was really a hit and run.

maybe he had to go somewhere, maybe he didn't, but you cannot vehemently claim that he hit and ran.

is that so hard to understand, wtf.

btw, lapoker is right yet again.
Old 12-10-2006, 09:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
He's not really a FTP pro, well he is sort of but he is just a random tourney donk FTP sponsors but nobody really knows who he is (ala Mark Vos). It's not like Ivey or Matusow or somebody who people think about when they think of Full Tilt. I agree that this is pretty lame, but like I said he isn't even really a name pro and it's not like he was playing you HU and did that. People hit and run at 6 max all the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

And btw, anyone else see Mark Vos playing with 25 bbs every time he sits? Did he lose all his money? Need a push???
Old 12-10-2006, 09:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
He's not really a FTP pro, well he is sort of but he is just a random tourney donk FTP sponsors but nobody really knows who he is (ala Mark Vos). It's not like Ivey or Matusow or somebody who people think about when they think of Full Tilt. I agree that this is pretty lame, but like I said he isn't even really a name pro and it's not like he was playing you HU and did that. People hit and run at 6 max all the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

And btw, anyone else see Mark Vos playing with 25 bbs every time he sits? Did he lose all his money? Need a push???

[/ QUOTE ]
hes got over a mil, you?
Old 12-10-2006, 10:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

shes gone busted downhill - you're probably out of her league. I don't jerk it to her anymore I only jerk up the social ladder now, not down it.

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Old 12-10-2006, 11:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Imjustagrl: Jamie Gold is world Champion wsop player
iRockhoes: but im not particularly good at tourneys
Imjustagrl: that makes him best player in world stupid

[/ QUOTE ]

Observerowned

[/ QUOTE ]

What makes this even funnier is that the "observer" was actually PLAYING in the game. Sarcasm, perhaps. Otherwise I'm going to assume that his three grand came from the Arkansas State Lottery (although they pay out a dollar a year for a million years, so that can't be right). Still doesn't explain how he turned his computer on.
Old 12-10-2006, 12:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
as soon as it takes more than 1 sec to post the blinds your heart is in your throat because you know they unclicked the auto-post blind box and are getting ready to run like the wind

[/ QUOTE ]
one of the worst feelings at a poker table