Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-14-2007, 09:40 PM

Default Re: Shannon Shorr thinking of quitting ...

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Where is Mason M or David S..or his son and the rest of the BS mod squad running this disgrace of a [censored] webisite?

C'mon guys.....do you just want the 16 yr playground to continue?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sklanskys the wrong man to ask that question to!

[/ QUOTE ]

a+, will read again.
Old 11-14-2007, 09:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
when the passion is gone... it's probably time to move on

[/ QUOTE ]

AMEN brother

DID YOU HEAR THAT BRAIN!!!!!!!!
Old 11-14-2007, 09:43 PM

I feel bad for you if you read threads like this for 8 hrs a day... It can't help but eliminate any chance at being a mature person.
Old 11-14-2007, 09:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Shannon is an awesome dude and is completely laid back, chill and fun to hang out with. I don't know why you would say that about him, other then maybe you've never met him and just felt like making some random judgment on teh internets

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-14-2007, 09:52 PM

shannon is the classic example of a razor blade compared to a buc knife.

i'm sure the game wasnt "stupid" when he was winning.

funny how someone who wins a total of 1.8 million is so quick to quit when things sour out a bit. it just shows how truly clueless a lot of people are about making a living off poker. it also shows how spoiled people can be with results. the guy just recently is still trying to figure out what the best style is.

i really wish poker was more skillful so that idiots couldnt win from the get go. whatever, i dont give a flyin f' if shannon is cool or not but he should really shut his mouth about it being a stupid game after it has treated him so well.

this stupid game has paid my bills for 4 years and i never went broke once. i have had a job application in my hand once or twice after a one month bad streak or whatever but then poker would save me.

the very same bitch that tortures me also gives me some love too. this "stupid" game is all i got and i dont ever plan on quitting till my ship comes in. i'm not going to quit when things run bad. thats for pussies.

this crap is starting to remind me of another pussy named sbrugby. when things are going good, its a great game......theyre going to be champs........but when things dont go so well, they go into the sad puppy dog "hope" mode or regroup and try to figure out how to play the game when they already made millions with what they already know.

these guys are not champs and never will be. they dont have what it takes on the inside. the real champs are guys like antonius and ivey. you never hear about them whining when things arent going good.

look at antonius. ive seen him have some brutal sessions and he's back the next day fresh and ready to go. i also think cts is pretty tough too. he lost a bunch and came right back and rebuilt.

the way i see it, let these bright eyed college know it alls throw their shot at poker. i love it when they start crying. it makes me stronger.
Old 11-14-2007, 10:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
shannon is the classic example of a razor blade compared to a buc knife.

i'm sure the game wasnt "stupid" when he was winning.

funny how someone who wins a total of 1.8 million is so quick to quit when things sour out a bit. it just shows how truly clueless a lot of people are about making a living off poker. it also shows how spoiled people can be with results. the guy just recently is still trying to figure out what the best style is.

i really wish poker was more skillful so that idiots couldnt win from the get go. whatever, i dont give a flyin f' if shannon is cool or not but he should really shut his mouth about it being a stupid game after it has treated him so well.

this stupid game has paid my bills for 4 years and i never went broke once. i have had a job application in my hand once or twice after a one month bad streak or whatever but then poker would save me.

the very same bitch that tortures me also gives me some love too. this "stupid" game is all i got and i dont ever plan on quitting till my ship comes in. i'm not going to quit when things run bad. thats for pussies.

this crap is starting to remind me of another pussy named sbrugby. when things are going good, its a great game......theyre going to be champs........but when things dont go so well, they go into the sad puppy dog "hope" mode or regroup and try to figure out how to play the game when they already made millions with what they already know.

these guys are not champs and never will be. they dont have what it takes on the inside. the real champs are guys like antonius and ivey. you never hear about them whining when things arent going good.

look at antonius. ive seen him have some brutal sessions and he's back the next day fresh and ready to go. i also think cts is pretty tough too. he lost a bunch and came right back and rebuilt.

the way i see it, let these bright eyed college know it alls throw their shot at poker. i love it when they start crying. it makes me stronger.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol railtards
Old 11-14-2007, 10:11 PM

yeah bones, and your the tard with 5k+ posts. i got accounts and no rakeback and i'm beating the games. always have and always will be.

2+2 is 95% know it all losers. mods can ban me any time they feel like but i'm sticking with my words. my only reason for coming here is to get a feel for how most people in the poker world "think". i can easily see i have nothing to worry about.
Old 11-14-2007, 10:13 PM

Shannon should just take a break for 6 months or a year. Poker gets boring after a while especially if you aren't winning. Taking a break gets your mind off of the disgusting beats and other frustrations.

Honestly though, if I won $1,000,000+ after taxes, I would invest 90% of and live off the interest. That's $50,000+/year to live off of. But I'm just a huge nit without a million in the bank. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 11-14-2007, 10:15 PM

SS is a man. why are some of you guys trying to stick up for him, and is abilities...... he can handle a burn or 2 from a troll...right? god 2+2 makes me sick. his e-friends in the thread make him look like there little brother. its a public forum clown shoes. you can leave like samo, or stay and ignore, but to try to police someones opinion even if its trollish is anal. that is all and gl SS post poker.
Old 11-14-2007, 10:16 PM

how can you play this game for 4 years without thinking from time to time that it's stupid?