Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-03-2007, 06:22 PM

Default Re: AP infinity plus one - New AP Statement

John claims VIP management will call me tonight to resolve my complaint. Has anyone had any better luck with getting through to someone with access to the money?
Old 11-08-2007, 01:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
5. The suspected period of time of the security breach has been identified. This period is recent and confined to a relatively brief period. The actual dates will be publicly released upon confirmation by the third party auditor.

[/ QUOTE ]

Anybody out there actually believe this statement?(Ikestoys excluded)

[/ QUOTE ]

leaning that way

1)90% sure the 7 mil article is just weird BS
2)not one person has ever sent me a single hand history prior to mid-August involving a clear superuser

[/ QUOTE ]

Better evidence for the time period he was cheating, than a 'HH' proving it, is a history of the superuser account activation under the new user. Remember he was careful at first, then got greedy. This is why evidence appears not to exist. It was a perfect scheme only detected by people with intuition and a better understanding than people who only rely on statistics. It only became much clearer when motivations and patterns changed. As for the people with AP investment... well, when you're defending your livelihood you get pretty creative. Why should unlimited proof be necessary from the side who was right to begin with? Fair enough to say there is only evidence to substantiate a time frame of certain proportions at this time, but I have to reiterate the evidence you are looking at is not the only evidence available.

Reasons AP are denying and covering up everything they can
1) So far they already showed us in sequence their ability for unaccountability, cover up skills and deniability.
2) If there is less knowledge about how long the scam lasted, the less money they have to payout.
3) Kahnawake were their official certifiers while there was cheating, their integrity is already shattered. They are not going to impress me by recertifying them saying 'all fixed'.

I realise, there are plenty of reasons why people would see APs point of view in not responding, not divulging everything, and even outright ignoring people. However, they can't say "continueing to the best and most trusted" unless they always plan on practicing the same deceptive practices, because obviously that is truly deceptive. How about "BestFairest_lol"?

Another interesting point was that the programmer was 'apparently' able to intercept and delay support emails and other information which delayed progress into 'fixing' the problem. Since this guy is so covert and has his finger in everything, how was he unable to doctor the incriminating HHs? Obviously its the most condemning thing of all for him to want to destroy. Why not at least alter some of the past historys, or have them 'mysteriously disappear'? Pretty sloppy for such an ingenius conspiracy.
Old 11-08-2007, 06:46 PM

Oh man around the horn here, Roger calls me asks me what is up? I say if you don't pay me back via poker account then I will be forced to not pay you via credit back. He calls me a sore loser swears I wasn't involved with the cheaters or I would have my money back already. He says "that is your credit, I can teach you how to play cards I have family in Virginia." I informed him I never have lived in "Virginia" I live in West Virginia you dumbass. Lolol Anyways I called both credit cards after Roger said I was a sore loser that I lost fair, I have to sign 5 pieces of paper, then they are both going to mail absolute poker the notice they aren't getting their money. The lady at the credit card fraud department said they would not bother to write them back and therefore I would not owe any money, [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]) There is some justice here for anyone who owes about $1000 because of this garage. I am clean as a whistle, my loss here now is the cell phone minutes that my dad warned me of earler. So you dirty Costa Rican's can go to Jolly Pirate Donuts and take a 2 hour [censored] for all I care.
Old 11-08-2007, 06:53 PM

lol cmomony