View Poll Results: Ok to bang alien?
Man, you gotta hit that. 62 95.38%
No, sex w/ that 5th element girl is wrong. 1 1.54%
I dunno 2 3.08%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-20-2007, 01:41 AM

Default Re: Intimacy: oral vs. regular sex

[ QUOTE ]

Also, the eye contact thing is a pretty good point but I find it less applicable in non-missionary positions. I don't really like that anyway. Cowgirl, I guess there's some eye contact but it's from several feet away. Reverse cowgirl & doggystyle, the only eye contact would come courtesy of a mirror.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, but no one would ever consider doggy style or reverse cowgirl or the wheelbarrow or any of that stuff, an intimate sexual experience. Thats just plain ole down home [censored].

Picture this, you and some girl are madly passionately in love. You take her to some remote B&B for a weekend getaway, while there you plan the perfect moment and propose to her under a beautiful majestic old oak tree just as it starts to snow. Her warm tears of immense joy melt the slowly waffling snowflakes as they gently fall on her cheeks. You embrace each other passionately and then head back to your room to?

A) partake in oral sex
B) do it doggystyle with some ass slapping and maybe some anal if you can talk her into it
C) passionately kiss, and gaze into each others souls while you slowly penetrate her missionary style, and weep as you both climax at the same time.
Old 11-20-2007, 01:45 AM

Alobar,

Have you considered a career in romance novels?
Old 11-20-2007, 01:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Also, the eye contact thing is a pretty good point but I find it less applicable in non-missionary positions. I don't really like that anyway. Cowgirl, I guess there's some eye contact but it's from several feet away. Reverse cowgirl & doggystyle, the only eye contact would come courtesy of a mirror.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, but no one would ever consider doggy style or reverse cowgirl or the wheelbarrow or any of that stuff, an intimate sexual experience. Thats just plain ole down home [censored].

Picture this, you and some girl are madly passionately in love. You take her to some remote B&B for a weekend getaway, while there you plan the perfect moment and propose to her under a beautiful majestic old oak tree just as it starts to snow. Her warm tears of immense joy melt the slowly waffling snowflakes as they gently fall on her cheeks. You embrace each other passionately and then head back to your room to?

A) partake in oral sex
B) do it doggystyle with some ass slapping and maybe some anal if you can talk her into it
C) passionately kiss, and gaze into each others souls while you slowly penetrate her missionary style, and weep as you both climax at the same time.

[/ QUOTE ]

B obv...not every day/mood you can ask for anal
Old 11-20-2007, 01:47 AM

Alobar,

I am smart enough to not debate you on matters like this. However, not every sexual experience with a chick involves proposing, oak trees, snowflakes, and tears. Most of the time it's just two people looking to get each other off, or make each other happy in their own sloppy way.
Old 11-20-2007, 01:47 AM

Tuq,

Plz to be making guide for me to be giving good oral secks to my girlfriend?
Old 11-20-2007, 01:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

A) partake in oral sex

[/ QUOTE ]

BBBBBBB! BBBBBBBBB! PICK B FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!
Old 11-20-2007, 01:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Alobar,

I am smart enough to not debate you on matters like this. However, not every sexual experience with a chick involves proposing, oak trees, snowflakes, and tears. Most of the time it's just two people looking to get each other off, or make each other happy in their own sloppy way.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, im not arguing that at all. Most sex is just the desire to bust or nut (or the female equivalent) I completely agree. But we are arguing intimacy.

There is no doubt you have to have a certain level of comfort with someone before you allow their crotchal secretions to enter your mouth, and for most people (mainly women, cuz guys either love to eat pussy or they don't, and the ones who dont, dont care how comfortable they are with a woman, they arent doing it, and the ones who do like it, dont care how comfortable they are with the woman, because they know she digs the box eating and shell be all kinds of putty in your hands if you are any good at it) the level of comfort it takes to have plain old sex is maybe lower on the scale of comfort it takes to rub your face all over funktown. But comfort doesn't equal intimacy. At least IMO.
Old 11-20-2007, 01:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I understand the whole gazing into the eyes and all that sweet stuff, but something about pleasing your partner - a couple dozen times - while receiving no obvious gratification yourself other than her receipt of said pleasure is hot to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree and want to add that i think you have to distinguish b/t making love and [censored] when asking this question.

edit: i still consider sex in general to be more intimate, but i'm not the type of guy boning randoms every week.
Old 11-20-2007, 01:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
<sex>
her: why are you laughing?
me: just thinking about alobar.
her: [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 11-20-2007, 02:22 AM

Depends on what each of you want.

Missionary = Intimacy
Missionary and other positions = passion
Missionary and other positions are more physical in that they involve the whole body
Oral et al satisfaction is more (IMO) about a high level of localized arousal - more intense, I'd say.

It's not an either or (and I know Tuq is not aksing that), but the word "intimacy" is pretty specific, so I have to go with regular sex, but Oral is more "intense."

IMO, it's pretty rare for both partners not to want both during a session.