Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-12-2007, 02:23 AM

Default Re: Poker After Dark thread (10/8 - Mega Match)

wtf, is shana tryin to bone doyle or something? she's sweatin him so hard
Old 10-12-2007, 03:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone notice that Barry and IVey seem to ignore the other players. Eli, Harman and Cunningham are forced to talk with each other while Barry and Ivey have their own personal discussions.

It seems more like Greenstein is shutting out everyone else while Ivey doesn't care what anyone has to say at the table.

And the correct pronunciation of Eli rhymes with Belly. But since Eli comes off as pretty down to earth, i doubt he cares how people pronounce it.

[/ QUOTE ]

This looked like a bad side of Greenstein, the way he latched onto Ivey for conversation, shutting everyone else out. Later he did the same with Doyle. It was surprising. It seemed rude to me, and especially disrespectful toward Allen Cunningham. Barry barely even acknowledged his presence in the first 4 nights. And Eli would talk, and Barry would pointedly talk over him to talk to Ivey.
Old 10-12-2007, 05:31 AM

rofl, nh sir!
Old 10-12-2007, 05:34 AM

sick read by ivey. limping on the button and then he saw that greenstein viewed that play with suspicion and raised with a moderate but not great hand. And then to come over the top with Q9s. so [censored] sick!!
Old 10-12-2007, 08:33 AM

Um, Eli? Any reason to go all in with the Q-10 there? All in? Really?
Old 10-12-2007, 11:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, Cunningham seems like a guy with no one else at his lunch table. As far as I know, the other five players all play in the Big Game, and AC is more of a donkament player.

[/ QUOTE ]

we are all now dumber after hearing this comment

[/ QUOTE ]
No, I think most people's intelligence is more resilient than that. Obviously there are exceptions, as your post shows.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dima you are such an idiot, your comment alone should get you banned from these forums, Do you really think allen is a donkament player, cause if you do then you know nothing about poker, i doubt anyone on this forum would agree with what you said, it was so ridiculous that is should not have even commented on it
Old 10-12-2007, 12:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, Cunningham seems like a guy with no one else at his lunch table. As far as I know, the other five players all play in the Big Game, and AC is more of a donkament player.

[/ QUOTE ]

we are all now dumber after hearing this comment

[/ QUOTE ]
No, I think most people's intelligence is more resilient than that. Obviously there are exceptions, as your post shows.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dima you are such an idiot, your comment alone should get you banned from these forums, Do you really think allen is a donkament player, cause if you do then you know nothing about poker, i doubt anyone on this forum would agree with what you said, it was so ridiculous that is should not have even commented on it

[/ QUOTE ]
If you read properly, you would see that I said that Allen is "more of a donkament player", and in the context it meant that he's not part of the same Big Game group. Eli confirmed last night that Allen was not going to play that group, he only replaced Doyle at the last minute. You should be banned for stupidity, lack of reading comprehension, and incredible rudeness.
Old 10-12-2007, 02:12 PM

Barry did show a dark side. He was ponying up to Phil Ivey like a dog salivating over a bone. I actually felt bad for Eli since Barry was so rude to him and i usually HATE Eli.

And what did Barry say he didn't want to talk about on TV? I missed that.
Old 10-12-2007, 02:25 PM

Can anyone make out how much Eli tipped the bartender girl?

Also, I don't think Barry G. was ignoring Eli on purpose. It's just easy to come across like that when you're with someone you know really well, which was obviously the case with Ivey and Barry G.
Old 10-12-2007, 02:25 PM

As far as I know, the other five players all play in the Big Game, and AC is more of a donkament player.

HMMM... to me that quote does not imply whatsoever that AC is not part of the big game and what you are claiming you meant. My guess is that you have problems writing what you think because the statement you made and what you say you meant are not even close. You should be banned for having the writing skills of a 2nd grader and incredible rudness yourself DICK