Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software

View Poll Results: What do you think of the game balance?
Heavily favored the Village 3 13.64%
Favored the Village 8 36.36%
Balanced 9 40.91%
Favored the Demons 2 9.09%
Heavily favored the Demons 0 0%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-03-2007, 10:14 PM

Default Re: New Software: Holdem Manager

[ QUOTE ]
You can do that by setting facing continuation bet false, last to act on flop true, and checking misc postflop stats. Then look at bet flop unopened %. That is 1 one to do it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, that would do it, thanks.

In the new build you can actually create the stat quite easily and use them in the various reports. Something like this:

StealChances = (FlopType=Limped)+(FlopUnopened)+(FlopLastToAct)
StealMade = (FlopType=Limped)+(FlopUnopened)+(FlopLastToAct)+( FlopBet)

FlopStealStat = StealMade/StealChances

The advantage is you can now use this stat without being forced to simply filter for it.

rvg
Old 10-03-2007, 10:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hello

Something weird is happening in my installation. I created an alias for all my sites and everything worked fine. Then I changed the player and by mistake clicked "Make this the default player".

Now I'm unable to change that player to any other one, because no players appear on the players list, and HM doesn't show hands anymore even for the "Wrong" default player.

My version is 0.35b

Thank you in advance

[/ QUOTE ]

if you go into the players tab and run that report can you right click one of the players and select them that way? Let me know if this works and if you can then select a different player afterwards.

Thanks,

Roy
Old 10-04-2007, 05:08 AM

I have some great news, the problem some people have been having with imports never working has been fixed.

Not sure why it only affects a small pct of people and what in particular triggers it to fail on these machines but a HM user with this problem let me use his PC for a couple of hours and I was able to fix it by changing the way I handle multi-threading during imports. I still need to clean a few things up but I should be able to release a mini-update with this fixed in the next 2 days.

rvg
Old 10-04-2007, 02:28 PM

dunno if this has been asked before but any way you could set the wins and losses in green (+) and red (-) in the reports section.

either way, this software is pretty legit
Old 10-04-2007, 02:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
dunno if this has been asked before but any way you could set the wins and losses in green (+) and red (-) in the reports section.

either way, this software is pretty legit

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll take care of this in this update I'm working on. I've avoided all of the color coding / highlighting so far since I'm trying to focus on the core functionality but once I have time to go back and work on this all stats in the reports will be color coded based on color coding you have setup for the HUD so it stays consistent. Doing the red / green on $ is a simple thing and it has been asked a bunch of times so I'll put it in there.

rvg
Old 10-04-2007, 03:11 PM

yeah it looks cool. Looking forward to ongame support!
Old 10-04-2007, 05:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
In the new build you can actually create the stat quite easily and use them in the various reports.

[/ QUOTE ]

Will these custom stats be able to be reported in the HUD?

Thanks.
Old 10-04-2007, 05:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
In the new build you can actually create the stat quite easily and use them in the various reports.

[/ QUOTE ]

Will these custom stats be able to be reported in the HUD?

Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not initially - for now they will just be visible in reports however making them visible in the Players Tab and in the HUD will happen but we're probably looking at a month or two after the launch.

Roy
Old 10-04-2007, 06:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Cypto import doesn`t work for me, Any suggestions?

[/ QUOTE ]

Could you send one hand history file to tourneymgr@gmail.com. I believe some skins have slight differences in the format.

In other news, the new DB schema is basically done. I need to do another huge import, in the 6-8 million hand range, just to make sure it continues to scale well.

I'll be releasing a private beta for this build on Monday and then the public beta some time next week.

Thanks,

Roy

[/ QUOTE ]

Any timeframe on this major release?
Old 10-04-2007, 06:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Cypto import doesn`t work for me, Any suggestions?

[/ QUOTE ]

Could you send one hand history file to tourneymgr@gmail.com. I believe some skins have slight differences in the format.

In other news, the new DB schema is basically done. I need to do another huge import, in the 6-8 million hand range, just to make sure it continues to scale well.

I'll be releasing a private beta for this build on Monday and then the public beta some time next week.

Thanks,

Roy

[/ QUOTE ]

Any timeframe on this major release?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's taken a bit longer than I thought obviously and I got a bit diverted trying to finally resolve that zero import issue some people were having (and it's fixed!) but I'm really just wrapping things up right now and testing so I'm hoping Monday night for the public beta with the private beta going out by Saturday night. The HUD won't be part of this but I'll be spending at least 80% of my time on the HUD once this version is out.

rvg