Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-20-2007, 08:56 AM

Default Sex and Women\'s Clothing. What\'s Next

There is constant change and evolution when it comes to how the women folk display their sexy bodies. What is next? Will pubic hair be displayed? Nipples? When?

Now it is stomachs and low-rider pants that just nearly hit the hair line. When I see a young sweet thing with a diamond and ruby encrusted fancy piece of jewelry in her navel, naturally I stare discretely but she looks at me in a maddog way. "How dare you look.", her look says. I dig the anorexic chicks with sharp, shiny hip bones that barely hold up their baggy jeans.

When I was in High School, the women seemed to wear armour. When you took a girl to he drive-in movie, wrestling with all the stuff she had on was a big part of the deal. It developed the dexterity in your fingers.

She wore a shirt of sweater up to her neck. The bra had twenty or thirty hooks on the back. Later, some had the hooks on the front. Girls wore girtles which made their asses flat and hard. They had garter belts and panty hose and all manner of contraptions to reckon with. Before he pill, there was heavy petting in which the man was this real sucker. One might massage a girl's vagina though a double feature while you were trying to get her hot. You were left with the stone ache, a myth, and were to try to lift the back of the car for relief.

Then the pill, the Sixties, and the sexual revolution brought a wild change. It had been a rule at my college that women wear dresses to class. They wore girtles and their asses did not jiggle. The Sixties were all about everything jiggleing. Wow. Wonderful.
No more girtles. Many went without bras. Huge revoltionary changes. Low cut dresses replaced the tight sweater.

I went into a record store in Austin once and I was alone in there with the clerk. I looked around a little and then noticed that she had on a totally see though top, no bra, and massive, memorable [censored]. I struck up a conversation and asked her as many questions as I could think of. She was most happy to show her nearly bare award-winning breasts in public. This was a cultural change.

I went from a time the women were wrapped up like a tightly packed piece of parcel post to a time that little girls in the Mall have sexy sayings on their T. Shirts.

The women really have all the power. My idea is that they are working out in their secret communication network what parts of the body to show us next but I have a prediction and wonder if you think I might just be right.

They plan to show us the rest of their tattoo. You notice how all the young girls have a tattoo right above and around their ass crack??? That's what is next. Pants will show about half the ass where all of the tattoos will show. You heard it here first.
Am I right? What's the over and under for when pubic hair shows in public? Three years? Five years? I'm ready.
Old 05-20-2007, 09:11 AM

Default Re: Sex and Women\'s Clothing. What\'s Next

What you see sometimes & is a bit odd is women in quite low-cut jeans showing their ass-cleavage... but they either have no underwear (it appears that way from the amount of ass you can see), or it's very low-cut. This seems be to be a step further than the visible g-string (although imho isn't as sexy).
Old 05-20-2007, 09:15 AM

im broke

im a idiot i blew my 100 dollars in a 5 10 cent game last night and im broke and the week before that i had my bankroll up to 290 and lost that in the 1 2 game in 15 minutes so im angry now and my mom keeps telling me your a [censored] idiot ull never make it in poker so does everyone else but all of u will see and when im rich ill invite everyone on myspace friends to a hudge party
Old 05-20-2007, 09:47 AM

You poor frusrated douche...

and they only have the power if you give it to them you stupid [censored]
Old 05-20-2007, 11:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How old are you? I ask, because your response is from someone who hasn't lived long enough to have enough experience to know when to shut up.

Johnny, you just now figuring it out that women have all the power? As long as they have the ability to say No, they will. WE know if we ever in a weak moment say no, it's surely the last opportunity we'll ever have.

No hair. They shave.
Old 05-20-2007, 11:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Jesus, you sound like such a total pillock.
Old 05-20-2007, 11:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The women really have all the power.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wrong

[ QUOTE ]
Am I right?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope

Johnny Hughes has oficially jumped the shark.
Old 05-20-2007, 12:07 PM

Why is this in NVG and not OOT?
Old 05-20-2007, 12:13 PM

This might be the single most disturbing OP i've ever read.
Old 05-20-2007, 12:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What is next? Will pubic hair be displayed?

[/ QUOTE ]

OP, it must've been a while since you were with a woman, they stopped growing pubic hair in the early 90s.