Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-22-2007, 04:00 PM

Default Re: Variance? After how many buyins do you decide it is not a downswin

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What did you take pi for? 3,14 or 22/7?

btw, this issue has been cleared in my mind, I realised the purpose of this forum, and I also made a plan and executing it atm.
Old 10-22-2007, 04:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What did you take pi for? 3,14 or 22/7?

[/ QUOTE ]

APPLE [censored]
Old 10-22-2007, 07:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]

My stats are almost identical, and those of my opponents, too. I see the same kind of people, tbh.

[/ QUOTE ]

Does this mean your stats are identical to your opponents, or your stats are identical on both levels and the average opponents stats are also identical to one another?

If your stats are the same as all of your opponents at 50NL, that could be the problem as these games tend to be pretty fishy.
Old 10-23-2007, 04:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

My stats are almost identical, and those of my opponents, too. I see the same kind of people, tbh.

[/ QUOTE ]

Does this mean your stats are identical to your opponents, or your stats are identical on both levels and the average opponents stats are also identical to one another?

If your stats are the same as all of your opponents at 50NL, that could be the problem as these games tend to be pretty fishy.

[/ QUOTE ]

What I meant was that my stats are identical to my stats one level lower, and those of my opponents were identical to those of my opponents one level lower.

Btw, people have been messaging me, saying they are sorry I was treated bad, and offered me counsel. I thank them very much, tho I didn't feel offended at all. I realize this is not a serious forum, and not really a forum about variance.

It isn't the first time I join a community as a total noob, where people have devoted their lives to a game/skill/w/e. I have been playing seriously for just 35 days now.

Anyway, I don't feel offended, and I appreciate the help anyway. Not like people HAVE to help me. I am thankful for ANY help I get, which I got alot.

Btw for newcomers to this forum I recommend signing up to a site with lots of videos. A lot of posts you make that don't get answered are simply in those videos, and it is just faster, if not also less frustrating.
Old 10-23-2007, 05:35 AM

there is a post in the small stakes forum about coaching, and they talk about a lot of different micro/ssnl coaches out their, if the post isnt locked id suggest looking for it
Old 10-23-2007, 01:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, good point.