Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-16-2007, 12:18 AM

Default Situation with two sisters (w/pics)

Cliffnotes version at bottom for my dilemma.

OK, just joined here a couple weeks ago. Don't know if these types of topics/problems belong in here or on OOT, but I've seen a few of these threads in both, so I'll post here for now. If this belongs in the other forum, mod or someone else let me know, and I'll post there.

OK, so here’s the deal. My gf is already at the other side of the country right now, in New York because she goes to college there. She’s starting her 3rd yr there. We met at a party in the beginning of the summer, basically were together for the whole summer, nothing too serious.

Now this girl has an older sister step sister, who I met for the first time a couple weeks ago. I was just over at the older sister’s apartment, because I was picking up my gf, and she was getting ready still. So I talked to the older sister for a few minutes before hand. Got to talking about this and that, and for some reason she asked me for my number. I kinda just brushed it off, then she said, “Fine just give me your email or something.“ I just said OK, and gave her my online SN and email and what not. So, not thinking much of it, I gave her my email.

Couple days later, she sends me an email basically flirting with me and blatantly stating that she wants to hook up with me. I’m just like, wtf, she would screw her own younger sister like that, then I remembered they were step sister’s, so I thought maybe they just didn’t have a good relationship at all. So well, I’m just curious so I send an email back like I’m interested. After a couple emails back and forth, I give her my number and she calls me.

When we start talking, she is like just desperately trying to get me to come over to her apartment. She called me a couple times that week, trying to get me to come over, and I made up some excuse not to, because at this time my gf, her younger sister, was still in town, and I felt that was way too low of a thing to do. Few days ago, my gf left for NY, and well, we weren’t really serious about it, we just agreed that most likely we’re probably done, we both knew nothing serious was going to happen, and we were just messing around for the summer. We didn’t officially end it, I mean if we still were fine with hooking up some other time, what ever happens happens. That’s about it. So that’s how we left it.

Now, so the older sister starts calling me again, immediately after the younger one is gone. She calls me and says stuff like she’ll do whatever I want, and that she’ll be on her hands and knees in front of me whenever, all I had to do was point to the ground and she would go down, stuff like that. Now 3 options are possible here: 1) she’s just really into me, enough that she will call over and over and say these things (probably unlikely cause she’s pretty hot, and seems like she can get a guy when she needs to), 2) she’s desperate (once again unlikely, look at answer to option 1 for why), so that leaves us with 3) she really hates her younger step sister and will do anything to get at her. I thought it was probably option 3.

So I check around with some of my friends that have actually known the two girls for most of their lives, and turns out they seriously hate each other. They’ve done some pretty [censored] up stuff to each other in the past. The best story I’ve heard so far between the two is they got in a fight at a party a few months back. The younger sister ended up completely dominating the older sister, and she ended up stripping her older sister to her bra and panties and handcuffing her hands behind her back. And she just left her like that, and left the party with her clothes. I didn’t really catch the ending to how the older sister ended up getting home that night, bit too distracted with the picture of the two of them going at it.

Anyways, so I’ve figured out now that she only wants to get with me because she wants to get at her younger sister. I’m guessing this is the case, all the evidence points that way. Also, I know for a fact that this will piss off her younger sister a lot, and I know she’s a pretty damn fun chick to be around, and I don’t know if I want to hate me because I messed around with her sister . But, she is 3000 miles away, and who knows when I’ll see her again. Also, I don’t really know the older sister, except for the fact she has a pretty damn awesome body. No clue about her personality, and stuff like that. OK, slight clue I guess, from the fact that she really hates her sister, and saying stuff like she’ll do anything I say. Possibly a bit desperate to get back at her sister, or possibly that’s just her personality.

So, there’s the situation, what should I do. Hook up with the older sister, or just wait for the younger sister (by wait I probably mean like her winter/spring breaks and summer next yr).

Oh here’s the best pic I have of the younger sister, the girl that I was with for the whole summer.

I didn't have a pic of the older sister, but I sent her an email asking her for one a couple hours ago. She seriously says she’ll do whatever I want her to do, so I got her to take a pic for me and email it to me. I sent her this pic of her younger sister (above), and told her to pose just like that, with white top, pink thong, some stockings, and high heels, so I can compare the two of them with similar pics. She took it as similar as she could I guess, but she wouldn't show her face.

She said that she didn't want the pic getting in wrong hands (I guess worrying it might get posted around the internet??? hmm, wonder why she would worry about that) so she covered her face with her hair. I'll try and search around some of my myspace/facebook pgs of mutual friends to find a pic or ask her for a pic that shows her face.

Better yet should I just go over and take some pics of her myself??

So there's the situation, what should I do? Forget the older sister and hope that younger sister comes back sometime to visit, or go for the older sister? Which ones hotter? I'll try and get the older one to send me a pic with her face in it, just so you guys can compare the two.

Cliffnotes version:
-Go out with younger sister for the summer
-Older sister flirts with me when I go pick up younger sister at her apartment a couple weeks ago
-Younger sister leaves a couple days ago, to college in New York
-Older sister calls me right after she leaves
-I find out that the two sisters hate each other. Most recent event, younger sister humiliated older sister at a party, so older sister wants to get back at her and try and get with me.
-What should I do?
Old 08-16-2007, 12:20 AM

Default Re: Situation with two sisters (w/pics)

Your lieing.
Old 08-16-2007, 12:21 AM

ship the dick to the pussy
Old 08-16-2007, 12:22 AM

tl;dr

1. Pics look too good to be true
2. Cant trust someone with under 50 posts

Edit: We are some haters at bbv4life
Old 08-16-2007, 12:22 AM

I just read the cliff notes but the obvious answer here is to get with the older sister. a chick as hot as younger sister is gonna be [censored] mad dicks in nyc. oh and hawt pics. nh
Old 08-16-2007, 12:24 AM

oh i just realized that this might be a leveling post making fun of popeye's earlier post because the right thing to do here is so [censored] obvious. if so, nh op.
Old 08-16-2007, 12:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
tl;dr

1. Pics look too good to be true
2. Cant trust someone with under 50 posts

Edit: We are some haters at bbv4life

[/ QUOTE ]

Haters? Really, couldn't tell.

Most posts I've read here so far were perfectly complimentary.

Like I said, I can probably easily get pics of older sister. She wants me to come over tonight. But, like I said, don't really want to piss off the girl I was with for the past summer, since she's a really cool girl.

But, the problem is she's like 3000 miles away now, and probably won't see her for a couple months.
Old 08-16-2007, 12:28 AM

pics are too good to be true
Old 08-16-2007, 12:33 AM

the 80s want their panties back
Old 08-16-2007, 12:33 AM

take a pic of older sister holding a sign that says "andnow" otherwise you're fos.