Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: King of the hill part 2
Kimbo Slice 3 18.75%
Tank Abbot 0 0%
Ken Shamrock 5 31.25%
Samoa Joe 2 12.50%
Zinedine Zidane 6 37.50%
Dan Severn 0 0%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-17-2007, 08:44 PM

Default it\'s funny cuz it isn\'t me (pyscho stalker bitch ftw WITH PICS!)

i wanna keep this in BBV, so please to be reading this hand from B&M last night (first interesting B&M experience in a while!)

2/5 live. i'm in bb, sb is some 60 year old douchebag with a PVC pipe up his ass. action folds to him and i ask if he wants to chop. "not on your life." obv he's gonna raise right? no. he calls. i see 75o.

/shrug, [censored] it, let's see a flop.

he checks, i check

turn 3. he checks, i bet 10 (i have him stacked), he IMMEDIATELY pushes for 500.

it takes about 20 seconds for me to come to terms with what just happened and to look at my hand again and see i have what i have when i call.

he tables AA and tells the table "i trapped him right from the start!"

river 9

i show my quads "you trapped me indeed." i wish i said that. but i didn't. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

he gets pissed. goes off about how badly i played that, how there's no reason i should have sucked out on him like that, how this was the worst play and worst beat he's ever seen in his life. this goes on for a while before he leaves. lol ringaments.

anyway, i was supposed to live in vegas for a couple of months with a friend (AllinDan) and his friends, but due to unforseen circumstances i had to cancel at literally the last second.

he tells me to go read an e-mail he sent and after we discuss it a tad "feel free to post in bbv."

e-mail:
ok, interesting story.

So there's this guy billy who I knew in the dorms, and he dated this girl Kelly for about 3 years. She seemed fairly normal, we were friendly but certainly nothing more than that. I don't really talk to billy anymore, and I hadn't seen Kelly in at least a year, until a few days before leaving for vegas when she was hanging out at brendon's house helping him move. I found out she had broken up with billy then, she was friendly, that was the end of it, I thought nothing of it.

Cut to this last friday.

Brendon comes up to me and tells me he's been getting a bunch of texts from her as if they're to me and he's not sure what she's talking about. I decide to give her a call to see if she actually needs something. She gets on the phone and is extremely angry at me about apparently being supposed to meet her somewhere. I explain that I haven't talked to her in weeks, I'm in vegas and don't know what she's talking about. we end the conversation and over the course of the rest of the night she keeps calling over and over. I turn off my phone and by the morning have 18 voicemails (the voice mail eventually filled up, coulda been more). At 6:20 am I get a txt saying "I love you please call." at 6:42 am I get one saying "I hate you why are you doing this to me." Ok weird. I get back home from the rhino at like 9 am and go outside to swim, and finally listen to the voicemails. She's obviously gone insane. The voicemails are from about midnight friday through to 5 am saturday, and are a general progression of psycho. In some she's furious at me for apparently playing this huge trick on her and leading her around all night and she is apparently waiting for me, in some she sounds terrified lost and confused, and then others she talks about how the #4 is really bright and how I should come down to the little fence at the equestrian center "you know the one I'm talking about you've been here."

Soooo, obviously I think this is very strange and have no idea how she decided she's in love with me considering I've never hooked up with her in any way, nor professed any desire to.

Anyway, whatever, we think this is strange but brush it aside until today, when the mailman angrily knocks on our door. He has an armful of letters, all from her, addressed to brendon and myself. They are sort of typical girl crazy in love handwriting if you know what I mean, with lots of different color pens and sparkles and [censored], and that's just on the outside of the envelope. Most were just addressed to "the boys" and were seemingly normal. The one to me is a large envelope. The back of it says "only 11 more!" Wait. . .gonna take some quick pix and post them. Ok, where was I. So included in the envelope: A long printout of the descendants of THE Earl Grey. Highlighted are her, her mother, and grandmother. Ok, so she's descended from the tea guy. Also a ton of pictures of her, and a card that says simply "I told you so."

Now since Brendon is an excellent judge of character, he has invited Kelly to vegas (obv prior to this craziness) and she has a plane ticket here on the 24th. We haven't talked to her in days, so I have no idea whether that is still on. in the other letters she mentions to tell me that I'm a dick (these were sent before friday) yet also discusses how much she can't wait to get here and see us. Anyway, there are lots of other random strange details but that's the gist of it!

pics:

and the stickers cuz they're pretty!

and the letter if you're interested in reading...

Old 07-17-2007, 08:51 PM

Default Re: it\'s funny cuz it isn\'t me (pyscho stalker bitch ftw WITH PICS!)

what the christ
Old 07-17-2007, 08:51 PM

BTYS: so what exactly are u going to do when she shows up?
BTYS: cuz obv a gate isn't stoppin her
Allindan: no idea
Allindan: the read things back from books art book picasso, pablo spelling? line is so amazing
Allindan: also "i just want to have a clear mind, and I am working on that currently"
BTYS: just incredible
BTYS: glassjaw?
Allindan: no idea
Allindan: none whatsoever
Allindan: I've spent <1 hr with this girl in the last year
Allindan: maybe ~15 hours in her presence in my life
Old 07-17-2007, 08:53 PM

wow u picrolled us. im disappointed in you btys.
Old 07-17-2007, 08:54 PM

wooooooooooooooooooooow

what a sighco

and she could definitely stand to do some high-rep arm curls
Old 07-17-2007, 08:54 PM

can you post pics of her bigger, that would influence the craziness of this event.
Old 07-17-2007, 08:55 PM

OMG you need to tell your man to LEAVE vegas and go hide somewhere. You can buy guns in america right? [censored]
Old 07-17-2007, 08:55 PM

can I have your laptop?
Old 07-17-2007, 08:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
wow u picrolled us. im disappointed in you btys.

[/ QUOTE ]

no i didn't. look again carefully.

BTYS: i better not see an im from you saying u [censored] her
BTYS: cuz if i do
BTYS: i'm gonna be pissed
AllinDan: lol
AllinDan: ive thought about that
AllinDan: "would I still hit it?"
BTYS: well
AllinDan: i mean, no
BTYS: anyone this insane
BTYS: has gotta be a freak
BTYS: right?
AllinDan: yeah, but
AllinDan: shes [censored] too many guys I know
AllinDan: i mean, obv id be better than all of them
AllinDan: but as far as havingt any respect for her. . .
BTYS: so you need to respect her to [censored] her?
AllinDan: no
AllinDan: but
AllinDan: I mean
AllinDan: i need to be able to look at her
Old 07-17-2007, 09:00 PM

Can't wait til she gets here! 1 week from today!!!