Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: 3v. 14
Rotencrotch 27 64.29%
Sanjay Sh*tole 15 35.71%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2006, 11:07 AM

Default Re: WSEx: Official Monthly Thread: November.

elffaw, click on the cashier again. The error will continue to pop up until you get the cashier to come up.
Old 10-31-2006, 11:58 AM

Here are some night two impressions:

I think the reason that people do not like playing in these games is because they are tough. I am not talking about it being full TAGs because it is not. But, you constantly have to make decisions. I played for three hours at $2/4, and here is my breakdown on the type of players I ran into:

60% - LAGs
20% - TAGs
20% - LPs

I really did not see any rocks but it may have been that I just did not notice them. There were many players making puzzling decisions all night. Most players will not fold a hand. Be prepared to go to showdown. You are also going to suffer through variance at this site due to the sheer amount of aggression. These games are definitely beatable if you make the adjustments.
Old 10-31-2006, 01:38 PM

Default More than 4 tables?

Has anyone successfully played more than 4 tables on WPEX? I have an account as does my wife. I have tried using both accounts but found it too cumbersome to have my left hand on one trackpad and my right hand on the other. I also tried a mouse/keyboard sharing program called Synergy but the account on the shared computer kept disconnecting from WPEX. Any other solutions? Thanks.
Old 10-31-2006, 02:43 PM

it has happened to me a few times, as well also an annoying sound everytime a new chat line is listed. i just close the software and then its gone.
Old 10-31-2006, 03:37 PM

I've been playing for 5 months now at wsex. Have moved from 2/4 to 10/20. I can honestly say that the overall play is harder than most sites I've played on over the last 3 years. The 100% rakeback is easily that main reason to play at wsex. There are some huge disadvantages. Disconnections when playing multiple tables at 10/20 is a pain. The competition plays very different from other sites. There are mostly either very aggressive or loose/weak players. Once you adjust to those styles winning becomes easier. Anyone who complains about heads up display and software not being as modern as sites taking your rake are playing on wsex for the wrong reasons. There should only be 1 reason to play at wsex and that is getting all your rakeback. With smart play you will earn consistantly more than any other site. There should be only 1 reason to complain about wsex and that is when the site is not secure causing disconnects. The rest is just wanting to much from a site that can not advertise and takes no rake.
Old 10-31-2006, 03:43 PM

Also, mentioned was fpp's being used for other things. I think a monthly freeroll 5000fpp for $2500 would be great.
Old 10-31-2006, 05:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Had great trouble adjusting to the games to start with.
Cool now.
Yes players have sufficient flaws for the games to be worth playing with no rake.
some are too passive. most are tight. some are way too tight, and some like me occasionally make the weirdest plays for no discernable reason [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Played there a lot and a bit with both of you.

has anyone ever seen a rock at wsex (apart from me)? and where did this rock myth come from? I expect it from BluffThis, he believes all sort of stuff [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] but why does anyone else believe it?

chez

[/ QUOTE ]Here is where the myth comes from.There are alot of 2+2 players at this site(fact).Many assume that just because you belong to this forum you can actually play(debatable)
Old 10-31-2006, 07:22 PM

Please add PL Omaha High soon.
Also, customizable interface would be great.

-MadSci
Old 10-31-2006, 09:00 PM

I downloaded the HoldemReview mods and tried to install them and got this error message:

An error has occurred:

File
Line 0

Method (TEventHandler::TEventFunc) &TableStart
Message EAccessViolation
Object 589327
Old 10-31-2006, 09:05 PM

dont delete the files in the dir, just overwrite...
Closed Thread