Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Laughs or Links!
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-07-2007, 08:47 PM

Default Re: Danny Bonaduce ends \"Survivor\" star Jonny Fairplay\'s career

[ QUOTE ]
What a joke this whole thing is. Imagine this was you. You are walking off away from someone, they tap you on the shoulder then run and jump on top of you. Wrapping themselves around your torso and then dry humping you. I don't care if it is your signature "move" you don't invade my personal space like this. Danny B. has every right to get this person off of him in anyway he sees fit. If you can't see this you did get picked on all the time and never learned to stick up for yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]

No he doesn't and the repition of that belief is more then a little scary. Again, I know you're probably the toughest sumbitch in the yard, but you're also probably an adult. Part of being an adult is acting with class.

"But maybe if JF hadn't jumped on him this wouldn't have happend." Ahh yes the old "he hit me first" play, just as charming now as it was when you were 4.

Cody
Old 10-07-2007, 08:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What a joke this whole thing is. Imagine this was you. You are walking off away from someone, they tap you on the shoulder then run and jump on top of you. Wrapping themselves around your torso and then dry humping you. I don't care if it is your signature "move" you don't invade my personal space like this. Danny B. has every right to get this person off of him in anyway he sees fit. If you can't see this you did get picked on all the time and never learned to stick up for yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]

No he doesn't and the repition of that belief is more then a little scary. Again, I know you're probably the toughest sumbitch in the yard, but you're also probably an adult. Part of being an adult is acting with class.

"But maybe if JF hadn't jumped on him this wouldn't have happend." Ahh yes the old "he hit me first" play, just as charming now as it was when you were 4.

Cody

[/ QUOTE ]

Wouldn't the DA's office deciding not to press charges even with the numerous camera angles, video evidence, etc. prove that Bonaduce did in fact have the right to act as he did in response to Fairplay's aggression? Maybe the ADA's one of the "toughest sumbitch in the yard" too, being that he seems to agree with Daliman as well as me, that Bonaduce's actions "fell within the realm of self-defense."
Old 10-07-2007, 09:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Cody

[/ QUOTE ]

Wouldn't the DA's office deciding not to press charges even with the numerous camera angles, video evidence, etc. prove that Bonaduce did in fact have the right to act as he did in response to Fairplay's aggression? Maybe the ADA's one of the "toughest sumbitch in the yard" too, being that he seems to agree with Daliman as well as me, that Bonaduce's actions "fell within the realm of self-defense."

[/ QUOTE ]

Legal =/= "right"

This should be obvious. I have the right to do plenty of things, that doesn't mean I should. I know it's hard for alot of internet tough guys to understand but because someone does something stupid doesn't instantly mean they need an asskicking.

If JF throws a punch there instead of jumping, then I hope DB beats him until he no longer fears for his safety, and I'd give him a fairly wide margin for judgement there.

But lets be honest, DB didn't feel threatend, he wasn't worried about being hurt, he just wanted to hurt JF and show off for the crowd (that much should be obvious). That's why this is totally out of line.

Cody
Old 10-07-2007, 09:55 PM

funny
Old 10-07-2007, 10:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Cody

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Legal =/= "right"

This should be obvious. I have the right to do plenty of things, that doesn't mean I should. I know it's hard for alot of internet tough guys to understand but because someone does something stupid doesn't instantly mean they need an asskicking.

If JF throws a punch there instead of jumping, then I hope DB beats him until he no longer fears for his safety, and I'd give him a fairly wide margin for judgement there.

But lets be honest, DB didn't feel threatend, he wasn't worried about being hurt, he just wanted to hurt JF and show off for the crowd (that much should be obvious). That's why this is totally out of line.

Cody

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL @ you calling everyone that disagrees with you an internet tough guy. I think the correct term for them would be...NOT a mama's boy little pussy. If your way of thinking is what this world is headed for, then the asteroid couldn't hit soon enough.
Old 10-07-2007, 10:27 PM

Wow is all I have to say. I must be 1 hell of a tuff sonofa bitch to not want some idiot wrapping himself around me and dryhumping. Seriously you have your personal space and it shouldn't be violated. How else was DB to get JF off of him? His arms were pinned so he couldn't push him off or pull him down. Up was the only way to go. Moral = don't touch people you don't know.
Old 10-07-2007, 11:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Cody

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Daliman was on the other side of this argument. /nit
Old 10-07-2007, 11:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Daliman was on the other side of this argument. /nit

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, you're 100% right, how did I misattribute the quote to Daliman? I meant Scorpion. Replace Daliman in my statement with Scorpion.
Old 10-08-2007, 12:10 AM

<font color="blue"> If JF throws a punch there instead of jumping, then I hope DB beats him until he no longer fears for his safety, and I'd give him a fairly wide margin for judgement there. </font>

You blew any point you had with this comment. Following your logic, the correct thing to do when a punch is thrown at you (by someone who's too nerdy to be a threat), is to merely deflect it. All your previous points can be used in the case of a punch as well.

Your points would stand for a verbal altercation, but the guy got physical. Hence, Danny has the "right" to physically get the guy off him. Could he have handled it differently? Sure. But you (and others), seem to be implying that Danny was at fault. What I'm saying, is that the guy brought it on himself. If he doesn't jump on Danny, he doesn't land on his head. Meaning... It's HIS own fault!
Old 10-08-2007, 01:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If he doesn't jump on Danny, he doesn't land on his head. Meaning... It's HIS own fault!

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree that it's the guys own fault that he got launched, but the fact that if he hadn't jumped on Danny it wouldn't have happened is not the reason why.

The reason is: getting launched/injured in some way is exactly what one would reasonably expect when jumping onto some random dude like that. Especially if you know of any DB's exploits.