Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-08-2007, 07:00 PM

Default Re: AH!, AHK just stopped working at Party!

Ye that surprise tournament popup seems to be the culprit. When it appears, no hotkeys work at all for me...ridiculous.

The surprise add-on tournaments are on from 10am-10pm everyday until they add a total of 35k in tournament winnings, each add-on only appears to be a few hundred...this might take a while. Isn't there anything that can be done?
Old 11-08-2007, 07:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dunno if thats a freePHG or BetPot problem, but was assuming it was FreePHG since the scroll wheel function of the BetPot script continue to work even after the popup.

[/ QUOTE ]
IIRC, dave gets the blind size for the scrollwheel from the titlebar for cash games. It only broke in PartySNGHelper because you have to get the blind size from the bottom left panel for tournaments and it's this panel that gets it's "AHK name" changed after the new popup appears.

I just tested FPHG again and can confirm it's working fine still (for my PC at least).

Juk [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-08-2007, 07:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
FPHG seems to still be working ok as far as I can tell.

[/ QUOTE ]
Maybe. For me the Betpot script stop working when the popup comes, and will only start if the table is re-joined. A right click gets the message "cannot find the whatsit for table x" when the x should be a big long number.

Dunno if thats a freePHG or BetPot problem, but was assuming it was FreePHG since the scroll wheel function of the BetPot script continue to work even after the popup.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've still yet to see one of these pop-ups [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Melchiades, (and Somnius if you play cash):

If I understand this right (all "Static#" increment by 1 after pop-up), this should fix cash games temporarily.

Edit the setting at the top "fphg_uselive = 1" to zero.

I use statics for hand# finding, and getting blinds in tournaments. So it shouldn't matter when processing the whole HHF file, only when looking for one of the "live" files.

dave.
Old 11-08-2007, 08:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If I understand this right (all "Static#" increment by 1 after pop-up), this should fix cash games temporarily.

I use statics for hand# finding, and getting blinds in tournaments. So it shouldn't matter when processing the whole HHF file, only when looking for one of the "live" files.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm not sure which of the static controls get renamed, but it might not change them all - all I worked out was the Static6->Static7 thing which broke PartySNGHelper. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-08-2007, 10:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Maybe. For me the Betpot script stop working when the popup comes, and will only start if the table is re-joined. A right click gets the message "cannot find the whatsit for table x" when the x should be a big long number.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've still yet to see one of these pop-ups [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

dave.

[/ QUOTE ]
That works, thanks
Old 11-08-2007, 10:15 PM

TYVM for confirming [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-08-2007, 11:26 PM

snghelper still works for me with the exception of the mouse wheel bet sizing function - annoying but not debilitating. The lag that Juk was talking about however is massively tilt inducing. Way to screw your high-volume players again Party.
Old 11-08-2007, 11:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

dave.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm about to get on but it's past the 10pm no-popup time so I'll also confirm tomorrow, thanks for the potential fix Dave [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-08-2007, 11:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
snghelper still works for me with the exception of the mouse wheel bet sizing function - annoying but not debilitating.

[/ QUOTE ]
I fixed PartySNGHelper if you get the latest script. I only tested on Empire though so could possibly break on Party in a different way.

[ QUOTE ]
The lag that Juk was talking about however is massively tilt inducing. Way to screw your high-volume players again Party.

[/ QUOTE ]
As for the lag then I wish there was something I could do. I'll just have to make do playing less tables and see if the new graphics card helps.

Old 11-09-2007, 02:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
TYVM for confirming [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Yup. Worked. Should I switch back to 1 once the promo ends? Does it matter?