Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2007, 11:51 AM

Default Re: Ask Degen Anything About Living In Thailand

[ QUOTE ]
gf ... local friends

[/ QUOTE ]

n00b's

if you make it long enough, your happiest day in thailand will be the day you figure out that you wasted your first few (months, years, weeks ???) on hookers.

not that there is anything wrong with that. took me six months or so. i have a good buddy who has been here for 8 years who said he spent his first two years in go-go bars.

it is gloriously easy to transition from being a whore monger to dating respectable hot thai girls. just don't speak 'bar thai' to the repectable girls when you meet them, thats a huge tell that you've been banging tons of whores.

<if you met the girl in a place that i predominately thai women and white dudes, she is more than likely not a respectable thai chics>. these words are likely wasted though, it kindof like telling a 16 year old to not drive too fast right after he gets his license.
Old 03-25-2007, 12:02 PM

kkf,

over under on when one of these patong boys pays a 7 figure baht dowry to a bar girl?
Old 03-25-2007, 12:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]

n00b's

if you make it long enough, your happiest day in thailand will be the day you figure out that you wasted your first few (months, years, weeks ???) on hookers.

not that there is anything wrong with that. took me six months or so. i have a good buddy who has been here for 8 years who said he spent his first two years in go-go bars.

it is gloriously easy to transition from being a whore monger to dating respectable hot thai girls. just don't speak 'bar thai' to the repectable girls when you meet them, thats a huge tell that you've been banging tons of whores.

<if you met the girl in a place that i predominately thai women and white dudes, she is more than likely not a respectable thai chics>. these words are likely wasted though, it kindof like telling a 16 year old to not drive too fast right after he gets his license.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you should stop making your case or your friend case a generality.

You certainly know that having a "good thai gf" is a real headache. cultural misunderstandings, view about sex ( with high class good family thai girl a wait of 4-6 month before sex is standard ) , meeting the family (you probably realized how thai people view foreigners and even each others behind the smile ) ect...

Plus the "friends", ahah how many thai males friend do you have? How many thai male friend the typical expat have even after a few years in the LOS ?

Been there done that you are not the only one that figured out that hooking with hot non-pro thai girl is very easy.

Before giving lessons and calling people noobs think of what my answer meant.
Old 03-25-2007, 01:11 PM

i thought when you made 'gf' and 'local friends' black you were implying they were hookers.

if not, my bad
Old 03-25-2007, 01:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i thought when you made 'gf' and 'local friends' black you were implying they were hookers.

if not, my bad

[/ QUOTE ]

ok, sorry bit on the nerves today [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-25-2007, 01:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
with high class good family thai girl a wait of 4-6 month before sex is standard

[/ QUOTE ]

did you read that in a book?

maybe with the king's daughter or something. i've never heard of anybody waiting that long.

in regards to friending thai dudes, its all a matter of the language barrier. if you mix with guys who have spent a lot of time overseas you'll make friends the same as you would a farang guy, if you have common interests etc etc. we have a few thai guys in our group in bangkok, though they've all spent lots of time overseas and are pretty much farang.

have fun. didn't mean to come off harsh. thailand has a steap learning curve, was just trying to help speed it up for you.s
Old 03-25-2007, 01:25 PM

with high class good family thai girl

No not in a book, let's say we probably have a different definition of "high class" ( mariage or serious gf material ). uni type girls or average middle class workers are quicker i must admit.
It's not a fixed rule as always in the land of smile YMMV

[ QUOTE ]
we have a few thai guys in our group in bangkok, though they've all spent lots of time overseas and are pretty much farang.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly my point.
Old 03-25-2007, 01:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]

No not in a book, let's say we probably have a different definition of "high class"

[/ QUOTE ]

heh. ya my definition is pretty much 'doesn't charge me for sex, has a real job' [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-25-2007, 01:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

No not in a book, let's say we probably have a different definition of "high class"

[/ QUOTE ]

heh. ya my definition is pretty much 'doesn't charge me for sex, has a real job' [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahah i see [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] anyway your standard are still way higher than the usual : "she said she works bar since 3 months only"
Old 03-26-2007, 10:39 PM

Ya boy will be in the building in a few days! Holla.
Closed Thread