Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip

Old 11-30-2007, 09:57 PM

Default Re: Just wondering...

it's probably not her... but i'll bite...

i don't dislike her as a person.

however, i do think she runs way above expectation and is very overhyped.

yes - she's busted me 3 times when i had her hand dominated preflop.. but w/e it happens...

also... LOL donkaments. this is VERY applicable. i and many others genuinely believe that most tournament players have a skewed and generally poor understanding of poker and the concepts within it. they don't need to think at a high level to win. afaik she hasn't proved to be a winning player in cash games.

i honestly doubt she could beat $200nl over a 100k sample size.

they are 2 formats of poker...

cash games - for those who can handle playing with more than 20 x the BB..

and tournaments... for those who cannot.
Old 11-30-2007, 10:05 PM

plz marry me and support me and show me how to run good
Old 11-30-2007, 10:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If u all just hate me because of my looks and because i have more money than u then please just say so... its all i wanna know.

Annette

[/ QUOTE ]

The content of above quote seems like a perfectly valid reason to hate you. You spend your first posts on 2+2 to flame more or less the entire userbase and then go on to brag over how much money you have.

way to impress, and i actually didnt have anything against you before this, i thought you did amazingly well and i heard from people who played against you, that you were very friendly, but your posts in this thread are ridiculos and more or less ask the 2+2 users to treat you like a god (p5 style)

For the record, maybe you should invest more time in social activities than trying to uncover why anomonous people hate you on the internet.

But hey, you are more than welcome to prove my impression of you wrong.
Old 11-30-2007, 10:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I read here a lot, and most of u guys seem to have something against me. U either think im a fat bitch who has no life, I only win tourneys because I run good and have for 3 years straight or u think im arrogant and dont care about anyone but myself. I'm just curious why my name comes up every time someone mentions p5s and why its always in a negative way. I'm pretty sure most of u dont give a [censored], but if im so bad at poker, would anyone mind giving me some advice as to how i can improve?

Probably first and last post here.

Annette

[/ QUOTE ]

Didn't bother to read through this entire thread to see if it was really you or not but congratulations on your recent success. I'd prefer my daughter not play poker but I bet your folks are proud of you (as they should be). Hope to see you at a final table some day (meaning I'd have luckboxed my way there).
Old 11-30-2007, 10:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
shes gonna be the next kathy leibert

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you mean by that? And in fact what does she mean here? Since she knows this forum is populated overwhelmingly by men and has a grudge against them, does that indicate she hates men and thus is a lesbian? And since most of you make fun of her and don't like her, does that mean you hate women and are gayboys? I mean what's the explanation for attitudes on both sides?

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe cause theyre both females who have had tourney success ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Then why did you use the example of a (supposedly) gay female donakament player instead of a straight one?

[/ QUOTE ]

kathy is lesbo? i didnt know that, but it makes sense cause i wouldnt [censored] her with your dick
Old 11-30-2007, 10:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
what are be back in the 1940s now. "Act like a lady"

[/ QUOTE ]
Do you not believe that she would receive a warmer reception if she had a little bit more tact, grace, and dignity? I didn't tell her to wait to speak until spoken to, nor did I tell her to cook or clean for me (though, I would never protest if she wanted to.) It sounds to me like you could use a lesson or 2 in manners as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think you would have made that comment if she was a male. This has nothing to do with manners more to do with you are intimidated by a successful rich female.

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone who takes an aggressive tone with me will be corrected, regardless of race or gender. (You are being rude to me now, and you are not a "successful rich female".) You have to give respect to get respect. Annette would have a lot more "friends" if she acted only a little more "friendly". That was the point of my initial post.

[/ QUOTE ]

So any one that doesn't agree with you is rude? I am guessing she doesn't need more friends especial looser that hand out on internet message boards. BTW: I admit to being a looser so don't even try and use that comment against me.

[/ QUOTE ]

don't take yourself so seriously, seriously...
Old 11-30-2007, 10:44 PM

id be surprised if this was annette
Old 11-30-2007, 10:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

it's Annette. She posted in HS MTT.
Old 11-30-2007, 10:49 PM

Just read your interview in Cardplayer earlier this week. You seem like a very nice person and I would love to have anything CLOSE to your results! Good luck in the future and try not to worry about the haters!
Old 11-30-2007, 10:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

it's Annette. She posted in HS MTT.

[/ QUOTE ]

that proves it