FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-01-2007, 12:32 PM

Default Re: VERY serious friend related situation

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
pretty surprised I'm not seeing the usual "KICK HIS ASS!!!!11111oneone"

new leaf, OOT?

[/ QUOTE ]

ironically, before my other friend told me, she made me promise I would not hurt anyone.

[/ QUOTE ]

that is ironic
Old 11-01-2007, 12:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
-- I am yet to talk to the guy about it, but I may. As much as I could and would like to beat the [censored] out of him, I won't. He is a friend of mine.

[/ QUOTE ]

No he isn't a friend of yours. That makes you a d-bag. Beat the [censored] out of him.
Old 11-01-2007, 01:36 PM

You should go out drinking with the guy then pass out in his bed. If he tries to rape you, then you know the girl is telling the truth and you call the cops. If he doesn't try. Look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself why you're so ugly.
Old 11-01-2007, 05:17 PM

10 points for Rushmore, obviously. I was going to comment on that if no one else did. Rushmore did it much more eloquently than I would have done.

Uhhh, This thread is just...well strange. I mean, it's terrible, obviously. But this sort of thing happens all of the time on college campuses. I'm not saying it is right..I'm just sort of surprised more people here don't have personal experience with something similar.

That's sort of the effect of trying to hook up with girls who are so drunk they barely have consciousness. Although, when my friends try crap like this, I do enjoy reminding them that if they succeeded, they would have been rapists.
Old 11-11-2007, 03:54 AM

Wynton,

Are you kidding me? You don't think he should have been convicted? Did he know she was awake and just lying there or did he think she was asleep?

If he didn't know she was awake, he should have gotten convicted. How can a person with any type of moral compass say that it wasn't serious. No one has a right to touch you without your permission, I don't care if she was lying naked on his bed.

Now, if he thought she was awake, I can see where this starts to get a little wierd- why she would just lay there is beyond me. I mean I can understand maybe being in shock for a minute or two and trying to figure out how the hell to get out of there, but 30 minutes- come on...