Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-12-2007, 06:21 PM

Default Re: KT gets teh road rage - TR

[ QUOTE ]
My wife was given a vase of flowers that was a centerpiece for one of the tables. So I was holding this on the way home. We are about 15 minutes from home and I had to piss real bad, almost to the point of pissing my pants.

[/ QUOTE ]

This story has potential.

[ QUOTE ]
so I through the vase at their car. It went right in their back window [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Anti-climactic.
Old 10-12-2007, 06:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I was a groomsman in a wedding for one of my best friends. As my wife and I left the reception, me being a tad bit drunk, (she was driving) and started the 45 minute trip home. My wife was given a vase of flowers that was a centerpiece for one of the tables. So I was holding this on the way home. We are about 15 minutes from home and I had to piss real bad, almost to the point of pissing my pants. Anyway this car of young kids pulls out in front of us and I could see the little [censored] in the backseat flipping us off and that stuff. Their car slowed way down 15-20 mph in a 55 mph. So as soon as we were clear to pass, I told my wife to pass them (We were in a mini van, theres a reason for a mini van and no I wouldnt havve one if I didnt need it, and they had a GrandAm) as soon as we started to pass them they sped up, so my wife slowed down to get back in the right lane, but they slowed down too. So she sped up to pass them again. They too, sped up and were laughing and one kid mooned us, so I rolled the front window down, called them little [censored], they yelled some BS back so I threw the piss filled vase at their car. It went right in their back window [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]FYP
Old 10-12-2007, 07:16 PM

Just last night I was on my way to my friend's house, I'm coming up the onramp to the highway and I notice there is traffic on the highway going like 65-70 and I am still going about 40 (cause I need to merge), so I come to a stop just before the point where traffic can start merging and wait for a gap in traffic. Some douchebag came flying up behind me and almost hit me as I was sitting there because he was going so fast. He had to swerve around on the shoulder to avoid me, but as he passed and got back into the merge lane I realized it wasn't a merge lane at all but one of those lanes that just joins onto the highway, lol.

So I get going on the highway and move over to the far left as quickly as I can because I like to drive 10mph over the speed limit. Most of the time people have no problem passing me on the right but some [censored] comes up behind me and thinks he owns the left lane, he keeps flashing me and it's pissing me off, I'm going 10 over so it's not like I'm about to go faster for this speed demon and I'm not moving out of his way when there's a perfectly good lane on the right he can pass me on. He starts tailgating me and flashing me and about this time I see a cop on the side of the road. Well, not really the side of the road but he was parked at one of those truck weigh stations off the side of the highway, I didn't want to get pulled over so I slam on the brakes and slow to about 5 under, this idiot behind me is so close he doesn't have time to brake, but he swerves to the right to avoid hitting me. Thanks jackass, you could have done that a few minutes ago.

I'm pretty heated at this point, and this guy pulls up beside me and starts honking and making all kinds of noise. I'm like "WTF dude can't you see I'm on the [censored] cell phone here? [censored] off!" So rude. Finally this guy gets tired of harassing me and starts to pass, but there's traffic ahead in his lane. The only way he's going to make it in front of me is if he totally cuts me off, but I wouldn't put it past this guy to try it, so I speed up a bit to make sure he can't get back in front of me.

So he gets back behind me and I can see the reason for the traffic, there is construction ahead and my lane ends in 2500ft. 2500 sounds like a lot but I know a foot is pretty short, especially when you're speeding down the highway, I want to get over ASAP just to be safe. Traffic is backed up to my right though so I have to come to a stop and wait for a hole. I make it over after a minute but the guy behind me has his car way out to the left like he's trying to squeeze past me or something. I'm thinking "No way buddy, wait your turn in line like everyone else" so instead of moving all the way into the right lane I just straddle the lane so he can't get past.

This guy is making so much noise now and pissing me off so bad I almost don't realize I'm about to blow past my exit. I put my turn signal on and start moving to the right, but these guys in the right hand lane it seems don't want to let me in, it's ridiculous, I've got my turn signal on, but I guess that's not an obvious enough sign for these morons that I NEED TO GET INTO THAT LANE so I end up just moving over, I almost hit a couple of them but maybe that will teach them to pay better attention next time.

But I get to my exit and I move to the "exact change" line at the tool booth cause I always have exact change, but I forgot I went to the bank earlier and emptied my change out. I have to search around under the seat and between the cushions to find enough money, it doesn't help that I have a total [censored] behind me honking the whole time. What does he want me to do? Anyway I get through the toll and start driving through some back roads to my friend's house, it's a dark road and I don't want to hit any deer so I keep it 10mph below and leave my highbeams on the whole way for better visibility. There's a whole line of cars behind me that I guess don't care if they run into deer and kill themselves but I'm smarter than that and I don't let them pressure me into speeding up. I need to make a left turn off the main road into my friend's neighborhood and I see a guy waiting at the stop sign waiting to turn onto my road in my direction, so I stop a bit short and wave him through because despite all the [censored] I've dealt with on the road I still think I'm a courteous driver and I can keep a level head. But man I was really pissed, I couldn't even have fun the rest of the night.
Old 10-12-2007, 08:01 PM

Nice.
Old 10-13-2007, 09:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I tapped my brakes a couple of times to try to get him to back off;

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF? WHY?! There was a thread in OOT a few months ago about "brake checks" - why in the hell do people do this?!

[/ QUOTE ]
I have been a "brake checker" until yesterday.

Driving in center lane of three lane interstate, truck on my right, left lane open, a car comes up and sits on my tail. I tap the brakes to slow down to encourage him to pass, he slams on his brakes, loses control of his car and swerves hard left off the road and slams into the center guard rail.

Very bad result for a brake check. I will not do it again.
Old 10-13-2007, 09:43 AM

That's pretty much a 100% perfect brake-check result. If the guy riding my ass had done that instead of hitting my car I would've been thrilled.
Old 10-13-2007, 11:03 AM

Don't ever [censored] tailgate!
Old 10-13-2007, 11:44 AM

the "Map" treatment is another good one to give to tailgaters, but it requires 1) a shotgun passenger 2) a large map and 3) a single lane road.

have your buddy take out the map, and unfold it to its largest size. make sure the tailgater can see it clearly (hold it up high, by the rearview mirror). now, both of you should begin pointing all over the map in a confused manner, and you as the driver should begin swerving and making sure the guy can't pass you. this will really piss the tailgator off.

also, this thread is reminding me how big of [censored] Northeast drivers are compared to everyone else.
Old 10-13-2007, 12:55 PM

You're a [censored] [censored].

<font color="white">Awesome. I was getting road raged and I'm not even driving.</font>
Old 10-13-2007, 01:05 PM

d10,

Awesome.