Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-06-2007, 11:53 PM

Default Re: Cake Poker Slanders Me, Threatens Me, and Takes Initial Deposit

"Your account at Cake Poker is closed for one reason and one reason only; you stated that you would charge back. Even to imply that you are going to charge back is still an act of premeditated fraud. This matter is closed in the eyes of Cake Poker and any further belligerent emails received will result in Cake Poker not only adding your details to the negative data base but also to the black list gazettes and forwarding your entire correspondence to your bank to let them view how you handled this matter like a cranky teenager."

Wow, Reef, the whole paragraph unedited paints an entirely different picture than was originally posted. This email implies that your account is closed, it's done with, and if you try to email them shouting and screaming they will go onto the next step of reporting you.

The way I read the above, nothing will be reported if you just go away quietly, and it is their right to service who they choose. But, since apparently you like to SHOUT ABOUT HOW UNFRAIR IT ALL IS AND HOW THE SITE IS UNJUSTLY TREATING YOU, they are saying shut up, or they are willing to go to the next step.

In the OP it highly implied you were going to be reported and blacklisted, in the full quote it's not at all apparent that that's the case, so at the very least you are being very disengenious in the orginal post, if anything you are the one doing the slandering.