Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Video Games

Old 11-24-2007, 01:26 PM

Default so what\'s next for games on the 360

Assassins Creed and Mass effect aren't very appealing to me. So what is there to look forward to between now and GTA 4?
Old 11-24-2007, 02:00 PM

Default Re: so what\'s next for games on the 360

xbox live arcade games?
Old 11-24-2007, 02:17 PM

I guess UT3, but I would much rather play it on PC.
Old 11-24-2007, 04:02 PM

Nothing ... wait for that new star wars game to come out. Maybe army of 2, but that games not looking so hot. If you feel like you don't have enough games to play between now and then you need to re-evaluate.
Old 11-24-2007, 04:22 PM

If the games that have come out in the last month don't appeal to you, then I doubt anything, on any platform, will.

I'm too busy playing COD4, Mass Effect and GH3 to have time to think about what's coming next. I'm wishing I had more time so I could play Assassins Creed and maybe NFS:ProStreet as well, but I simply don't have enough time. Luckily Rock Band isn't out here in Europe yet, so maybe I can finish some other games before that hits next year.

But maybe you'll like Burnout Paradise, Lost Odyssey or Rainbow Six: Vegas 2. Culdcept Saga might be fun as well.
Old 11-24-2007, 04:41 PM

I've been playing the hell out of COD4 and Battlefield, but it's not gonna last past Dec/Jan I don't think.

Assassin's Creed just doesn't look fun to me and I don't feel like getting real deep into a game like Mass Effect seems to require.

It's a casual question really, I'm not complaining. Just interested in seeing if there are any big games coming out soon.
Old 11-24-2007, 04:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I've been playing the hell out of COD4 and Battlefield, but it's not gonna last past Dec/Jan I don't think.

Assassin's Creed just doesn't look fun to me and I don't feel like getting real deep into a game like Mass Effect seems to require.

It's a real casual question really, I'm not complaining. Just interested in seeing if there are any big games coming out soon.

[/ QUOTE ]
Question you asking is pretty silly. There are tons of big games already out and mass effect seems to be too big for you. Most the good games coming out this quarter are already released for the holiday season. There is really nothing to complain about with all the good games out right now.
Old 11-24-2007, 05:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

It's a real casual question really, I'm not complaining. Just interested in seeing if there are any big games coming out soon.

[/ QUOTE ]
Question you asking is pretty silly. There are tons of big games already out and mass effect seems to be too big for you. Most the good games coming out this quarter are already released for the holiday season. There is really nothing to complain about with all the good games out right now.

[/ QUOTE ]

meh
Old 11-24-2007, 05:56 PM

Burnout Paradise. Hands down. Or if you like shooters you should check out The Orange Box...great deal for the price. Portal is amazing by itself and the epic feel of Half-Life 2 is great. You've got quite a wait for GTAIV...bet it won't be out until holidays next year.

Of course, if you aren't interested in a game like Mass Effect you should probably sell your 360 and give up video gaming in general. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-24-2007, 09:14 PM

If you aren't interested in games like Mass Effect because you have to get 'real deep into them' then I don't really understand why you even care what the next 'big' game will be? Even GTAIV is probably not going to be a have fun picking up and playing it every once in a while for 5 minutes type game.

I'd check out the arcade games. There's a ton of great games and they are made exactly for people that don't really want to get 'real deep' into games.