Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life

View Poll Results: balla?
balla 17 16.04%
unballa 36 33.96%
teh ghey 40 37.74%
greatest thing EVAR 13 12.26%
Voters: 106. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-27-2007, 05:16 PM

Default Re: ****THE LADIES FINAL THREAD**** (NSFW -- LDO)

[ QUOTE ]
my pinky is the size of a triple a battery, are there really guys that have penises that small?

[/ QUOTE ]

Fk the penis thing - you're pinky is the size of a triple A battery? What are you, like 7?
Old 11-27-2007, 05:17 PM

FFK, you look like you answered the question "What do BBV4L posters wish women wanted?"

Not because you don't care about dick size(reasonable), not even because you don't care about money(unlikely but plausible), but because you put good looks and physical condition and dick size and money into 10% total.

How many broke ugly fat dudes have you been attracted to in your life?

I'm not being some "All girls is gold diggin' hos!" douche, but come on. It just so happens you've managed to find a forum that is full of allegedly intelligent busto lardasses who think they are funny?
Old 11-27-2007, 05:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Tilts me a little when people say I lied. I think I have figured out what is important to me by now. As long as the guy has motivation, I don't give a [censored] about money. As far as being endowed, that is unimportant to me, as it's not like I require a giant one to be pleasured.... if you catch my drift.

[/ QUOTE ]

neither of these things is what i was refering too.

i was talking about looks and physical shape.
Old 11-27-2007, 05:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
FFK, you look like you answered the question "What do BBV4L posters wish women wanted?"

Not because you don't care about dick size(reasonable), not even because you don't care about money(unlikely but plausible), but because you put good looks and physical condition and dick size and money into 10% total.

How many broke ugly fat dudes have you been attracted to in your life?

I'm not being some "All girls is gold diggin' hos!" douche, but come on. It just so happens you've managed to find a forum that is full of allegedly intelligent busto lardasses who think they are funny?

[/ QUOTE ]

he has a point imo
Old 11-27-2007, 05:21 PM

fwiw most people don't actually know what they look for in a partner... self-reported motivation for behavior is amazingly inaccurate. so I don't think she's lying, but she might be wrong. it's a stupid question anyway, as obviously every person is different, there isn't a "formula" for a good girlfriend/boyfriend/etc

also why does everyone care about that question? big deal. more pics of hotness / less arguments about lying about what you want in a partner (wtf), which is a totally absurd concept to begin with since as I stated every individual is different.... mehhh
Old 11-27-2007, 05:23 PM

This contest is way closer than it should be. Both chicks are obviously attractive, but FFK is definitely the hotter chick hands down. I think the reason it's closer is b/c Octopi looks more approachable...that and the almost nude pics (which are awesome Octopi!).

To quote GA from a prior thread - "Sorry ffk I cannot vote for you becuz I'm pretty sure you wouldn't go to the 7th grade dance with me, stating that my chucks were two different colors and I was a freak/rly weird dude. gg "

I feel like this might be the sentiment of lots of people voting for Octopi b/c on hottest 2p2er alone. Sorry Octopi, but FFK should win this easily imo.
Old 11-27-2007, 05:25 PM

Actually I lied I didnt even have chucks they were MacGruders the Air Jordan rip-offs from payless, one of which I colored black with a magic marker becuz I wanted them to look like combat boots.

I'm sure we've all had similar experiences.
Old 11-27-2007, 05:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
fwiw most people don't actually know what they look for in a partner

[/ QUOTE ]
which means Octopi has super perceptive powers, and shouldn't that get her some votes?
Old 11-27-2007, 05:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
fwiw most people don't actually know what they look for in a partner

[/ QUOTE ]
which means Octopi has super perceptive powers, and shouldn't that get her some votes?

[/ QUOTE ]

no it means that asking someone "why do you like X" is not a good question from a truth/falsehood perspective... we just don't usually know why we like things, why we like certain people, etc. there's nothing wrong with it, it's just sort of a psychological reality.

i think both girls are tres hot and tres cool, i voted for FFK but it's def close
Old 11-27-2007, 05:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
FFK ftw btw ldo fwiw imo

[/ QUOTE ] even with enbee in the comp its still FFK followed closely by octopi IMO