Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-20-2007, 10:17 AM

Default Re: Pokerstars has best support? Not this time...

[ QUOTE ]
Stars does need to fix this, regardless of how much you all hate Dan Druff.

[/ QUOTE ]
QFT, especially since it's such a simple and logical fix.
Old 11-20-2007, 10:30 AM

this would be better if it gets patched to only let them do this only several times in an hour instead of nonstop. imagine busting a fish and having them get kicked off the table before they can load more money onto the site. bet you wont be happy about that.
Old 11-20-2007, 10:51 AM

Wow I cant believe you threatened to take your money of the site because some micro-donk made you wait 10 minutes for a seat change.

Just out of curiosity how do you think the player in question should have been penalized?
Old 11-20-2007, 10:59 AM

You probably would have gotten a better response in your second email if you had written it more like

-----------------------------------
Hi Support,

I just saw HostPerrinoS
doing was EXACTLY what the user I was reporting was doing, except he was doing it over and over, and for a much longer period of time, effectively blocking that seat. Presumably this was to test what I pointed out during my earlier email to support on <date>.

Are you going to do something about the user in question, lady_k071? You can ask the others at the table at the time, which was <date + time>, about it if need be.

Thanks in advance,

Dan Druff

-------------------------------------

Your second email was not exactly conducive to helping the next-in-line Stars Support representative figure out what you were talking about because it wasn't the same Support member as the first time around. Then you got angry when they didn't understand what you were talking about.

Just sayin.
Old 11-20-2007, 11:13 AM

To: Lee Jones

Hey Lee, how's Mardi Gras? We've got this guy complaining about bustos sitting in his 25nl game. What should we do?
__________________________________________________ ____________

To: Stars Support

Mardi Gras is sweet. Lots of hos imo. Don't do anything for this guy. He is a freak and kind of a weird dude. Plus he's very young.
Old 11-20-2007, 11:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
To: Lee Jones

Hey Lee, how's Mardi Gras? We've got this guy complaining about bustos sitting in his 25nl game. What should we do?
__________________________________________________ ____________

To: Stars Support

Mardi Gras is sweet. Lots of hos imo. Don't do anything for this guy. He is a freak and kind of a weird dude. Plus he's very young.

[/ QUOTE ]

lOL GOLD
Old 11-20-2007, 11:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You probably would have gotten a better response in your second email if you had written it more like

-----------------------------------
Hi Support,

I just saw HostPerrinoS
doing was EXACTLY what the user I was reporting was doing, except he was doing it over and over, and for a much longer period of time, effectively blocking that seat. Presumably this was to test what I pointed out during my earlier email to support on <date>.

Are you going to do something about the user in question, lady_k071? You can ask the others at the table at the time, which was <date + time>, about it if need be.

Thanks in advance,

Dan Druff

-------------------------------------

Your second email was not exactly conducive to helping the next-in-line Stars Support representative figure out what you were talking about because it wasn't the same Support member as the first time around. Then you got angry when they didn't understand what you were talking about.

Just sayin.

[/ QUOTE ]

Stars CS system is actually set up in such a way that your replies get filtered to the top of inbox for the particular support member you are dealing with. If it's not attended to within an hour (member is on break or has gone home), it goes back into the queue.

Also just sayin.
Old 11-20-2007, 12:08 PM

OP was tl;dr, but I read a post by a PS employee in a thread in the software forum recently that they were fixing this bug that allowed people who didn't have the min-buyin for a game to join the waitlist.
Old 11-20-2007, 12:20 PM

Anything that can be done to make those without enough money to play a particular level completely invisible to games at that level on a poker site is a good thing imo.

Get some money; be happy just watching; or just [censored] off.
Old 11-20-2007, 12:30 PM

I only read the first two sentences of your email, and I think your deposit should have been approved.

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]