Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 10-26-2007, 05:26 PM

Default Re: Ultimate Bet Cashout

Wow guys,

I think I know why it is taking so long....I am a U.S. player, I did a cash out for $2300 at the beginning of Sept., got my check in about 6-7 days, but it was a Canadian Check in U.S. dollars!!!! I took it to my bank (Bank of America) and they had to run it through international collections which they said would take 4-8 weeks. 7 weeks later (Oct. 26th to be precise), I went to my bank to find out what was taking so long, After several phone calls the branch manager told me the check was returned by the Canadian bank (Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce) because 1 of the 2 signatures on the check was not on file as being able to sign checks. The check was from a company called "Cardlink Services"....lets just say I am steaming to say the least......And after checking Ultimate Bets website, I can't even find a phone number to call, just an e-mail link that says they will get back to you as soon as possible. I hope this works out, I will keep you posted.

p.s. Does anyone know a phone number for Ultimate Bet customer support? If this isn't taken care of I think I am going to e-mail Phil Hellmuth on his fansite, maybe he can help!
Old 10-26-2007, 06:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow guys,

I think I know why it is taking so long....I am a U.S. player, I did a cash out for $2300 at the beginning of Sept., got my check in about 6-7 days, but it was a Canadian Check in U.S. dollars!!!! I took it to my bank (Bank of America) and they had to run it through international collections which they said would take 4-8 weeks. 7 weeks later (Oct. 26th to be precise), I went to my bank to find out what was taking so long, After several phone calls the branch manager told me the check was returned by the Canadian bank (Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce) because 1 of the 2 signatures on the check was not on file as being able to sign checks. The check was from a company called "Cardlink Services"....lets just say I am steaming to say the least......And after checking Ultimate Bets website, I can't even find a phone number to call, just an e-mail link that says they will get back to you as soon as possible. I hope this works out, I will keep you posted.

p.s. Does anyone know a phone number for Ultimate Bet customer support? If this isn't taken care of I think I am going to e-mail Phil Hellmuth on his fansite, maybe he can help!

[/ QUOTE ]

use Epassporte much easier. Why a check?
Old 10-26-2007, 07:22 PM

I am using epassporte now, but they only let you withdraw 300 a day. I have only been playing on UB for 2 months and this was my first withdraw there.
Old 10-26-2007, 08:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow guys,

[/ QUOTE ]

It appears I'm going thru the same ordeal. My BOA hasn't found out it's a bad sig yet, however. It seems they just think the Canadian Bank is being slow. Meh.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you go to Cashier>Withdraw>click for Live Help you'll see a phone number for deposit issues. Worth a shot.
Old 10-26-2007, 10:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I want to cash out all the money in my UB account ~$5000 as quickly as humanly possible. I'm looking for reccomendations on the quickest way. Is it better to have them wire me the money (is this even possible)?

I know UB has been really shady lately.....How likely is it i will have problems? Also, would it be better if i left a couple hundred bucks in my account?

Or should i have them send me a check.....

Anybody have an educated guess at how long it will take me to get my money.....I've never made a large cashout with them before....Will that be a problem?

Also, would it be better to leave a little money in the account....Maybe they won't give me as much trouble if they think i'm going to continue to be a customer?

I know that's lot's of questions....Thanks in advance for any help!

[/ QUOTE ]

don't worry your money safe. I am leaving my 6 grand there no problem.

UB is not going to close down or deny withdrawls, its not in the best interest of the company so don't panic [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 10-26-2007, 10:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow guys,

[/ QUOTE ]

you can call them at:

1866 605 0311 toll free customer service,

btw the # is there on the withdraw page.
Old 10-27-2007, 12:08 AM

Rajuncage i had the exact same problem with the exact same explantion from the bank. I have been emailing with ub for weeks they have yet to resolve anything. I finally called the number and they say they will put a stop payment on it but they said the same thing in email weeks ago and nothing happened.
Old 10-27-2007, 12:40 PM

Thanks for the phone number, I will try this.....I hope they can put a stop payment order on the check and put the money back in my account. I will take it out with epassporte now that I have set up and account with them. Thanks guys for all your help, I was really feeling like I was getting screwed. I could not find a phone number at all on their site and they haven't responded to my e-mail (1 day later). Again thanks.
Old 10-27-2007, 12:54 PM

Actually I wired 6500 a day after I posted that and it took 2 days to hit my Bank account. That was the quickest it had ever been.
Old 10-27-2007, 12:55 PM

Just got off the phone with UB. Their payment department says both the signatures are valid.....obviously not according to the bank it was drawn on....They are going to put a stop payment on the check but it is going to take 5 business days and then they say the money will be back in my poker account....I will keep you posted on the results. 2 months to get paid....not good.