Default Re: Open Challenge to 2+2 Community

[ QUOTE ]
You

are

retarded.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-20-2007, 02:43 AM

^^ Thank you for reading this thread...Now I know how you reached the 5000 level....Congratulations...You should be happy your dad didn't just flush you down the toilet like millions of your brotherens and sisters before you were concieved.....
Old 10-20-2007, 02:53 AM

Whats up with all the ...? I hope it's not morse code, because I don't speak it. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 10-20-2007, 02:56 AM

....for the blind.....
Old 10-20-2007, 03:12 AM

Meh...I'm just not good enough to be a full-time troll. I can't keep it up.

OP, yours is just yet another in the never-ending parade of "poker is rigged" threads. We see so many here in the Zoo that really you have no chance of being taken seriously unless you want to produce some evidence. Asking us to prove a negative is silly, even more so if you're going with a theory that it's rigged for different people based on chip count, as I can't imagine that would be easy to disprove via PT stats. I'm not going to waste my time playing 10 SNGs to find your RNG anomalies, and I doubt anyone else is either.

I really hope for your sake this is some pathetic leveling thread. If it isn't, obviously no one's going to convince you otherwise, as we'll never be able to prove the negative. So thanks for the info, nothing more to see here....move along...move along.
Old 10-20-2007, 03:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Meh...I'm just not good enough to be a full-time troll. I can't keep it up.

OP, yours is just yet another in the never-ending parade of "poker is rigged" threads. We see so many here in the Zoo that really you have no chance of being taken seriously unless you want to produce some evidence. Asking us to prove a negative is silly, even more so if you're going with a theory that it's rigged for different people based on chip count, as I can't imagine that would be easy to disprove via PT stats. I'm not going to waste my time playing 10 SNGs to find your RNG anomalies, and I doubt anyone else is either.

I really hope for your sake this is some pathetic leveling thread. If it isn't, obviously no one's going to convince you otherwise, as we'll never be able to prove the negative. So thanks for the info, nothing more to see here....move along...move along.

[/ QUOTE ]

You don't have to do anything.....keep living in your world...and be happy....your are obviously comfortable in it....This challenge is for those that seek to see beyong the obvious.........I have no doubt that many on this forum who have read this thread have noticed what I am talking about and probably never addressed it cause as soon as someone mentions online sites being rigged everyone thinks the guy must be an aluminum foil salesman...
Old 10-20-2007, 03:22 AM

...a few things

1) OP you are asking for everyone to play ten SNGs and look at the HHs to see that the RNG is flawed, but you have not posted 10 SNGs worth of HHs yourself so you immediately lose credibility

2) 10 tourneys worth of HHs are an extrememly inadequate sample size. Any person with any math knowledge will tell you that any trend seen in the span of only 10 tourneys can very easily (and, in fact, most definitely) fall into the realm of statistical variance

3) I am NEARLY 100% that this is nothing but a trolling thread. If it is not, then I AM 100% convinced that OP is an idiot and has no working knowledge of the math in poker.

4) Considering the facts in #3, Why the [censored] is this thread still unlocked?!?!?!?!?!
Old 10-20-2007, 03:30 AM

Let's see...

" OP you are asking for everyone to play ten SNGs and look at the HHs to see that the RNG is flawed, but you have not posted 10 SNGs worth of HHs yourself so you immediately lose credibility"

My Credibility is not at stake here....Just because the woman who says she was raped happens to be a prostitute does not mean you don't believe what she is saying.....

"10 tourneys worth of HHs are an extrememly inadequate sample size. Any person with any math knowledge will tell you that any trend seen in the span of only 10 tourneys can very easily (and, in fact, most definitely) fall into the realm of statistical variance"

YOU CLEARLY have not played the SNGS that I am talking about....cause if you did...you would not be throwing the variance at me.....Variance Is a Bitch...we all know....But consistant patterns do not equate to variance...

"I am NEARLY 100% that this is nothing but a trolling thread. If it is not, then I AM 100% convinced that OP is an idiot and has no working knowledge of the math in poker"

OMG..THE MATH IN POKER....MY HEAD WILL EXPLODE.....Dude there's only 52 cards in the deck....don't make it out to the equivalent of solving Fermat's Last Theorem...
Old 10-20-2007, 03:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Just because the woman who says she was raped happens to be a prostitute does not mean you don't believe what she is saying

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel like you should have elaborated on this in your original post. Shame on you lee jones. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Old 10-20-2007, 03:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This challenge is for those that seek to see [b]beyong[b] the obvious

[/ QUOTE ] show me the way!1111111
Closed Thread