Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-20-2006, 01:27 AM

Default Full Tilt has lost my action

full tilt constantly lags. it started yesterday - before yesterday, no problems whatsoever. however since yesterday, i have been lagging every 15 minutes, consistently. the tables will become unresponsive, Full Tilt says my connectivity is bad, and i time out on every table.

i am almost 100% positive this is not on my side. it is a server side issue, and i have heard others have had similar problems.

without disconnect protection (not that it would really matter as i disconnect now every 15 minutes) i will not play on full tilt. without a dedicated, stable server and connection, will not play on full tilt. i find it ridiculous that a site such as this, especially if it hopes to pick up the player base that party dropped, cannot keep a good connection.

i cashing out and not returning until this issue is fixed.
Old 10-20-2006, 01:30 AM

Default Re: Full Tilt has lost my action

Same here but I've had the proble since before yesterday. Also 100% sure the problem isn't on my end. I've played at 5-6 sites with no problems like this.
Old 10-20-2006, 01:31 AM

I'll still play there, but I'm waiting for them to solve their issues... in the meantime, I'm at stars... I really think both Tilt AND Stars are working hard to solve issues and provide a great place for players to play. Because of this, I'll be playing at both places
Old 10-20-2006, 01:46 AM

same problems for me. back to pokerstars i guess.
Old 10-20-2006, 03:39 AM

Full Tilt is pretty much unplayable for me, so I wont be playing there until they fix their software. As Full Tilt support seem to be blaming the internet, it probably wont happen soon [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Other thread about lag
Old 10-20-2006, 03:52 AM

After my first week there, I have had absolutely no connection problems whatsoever. My only problem is there aren't enough fish.
Old 10-20-2006, 03:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Same here but I've had the proble since before yesterday. Also 100% sure the problem isn't on my end. I've played at 5-6 sites with no problems like this.

[/ QUOTE ]

same here...cost me a $500 pot once [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 10-20-2006, 04:36 AM

I've had problems like this at Prima and Party (when they were upgrading alot of stuff) - but Full Tilt has been rock solid for me since I started playing there (this month).

Prima was choking horribly before the bill passed, if you logged in during peak hours it was nearly unplayable last month (for all players, not single players getting disconnected, but all players lagging simultaneously, often resulting in the player who's turn it was to disconnect).

Ask the others at your tables after you lag, if you're the only one who is getting disconnected.. well.. maybe it's your ISP, or a bad router somewhere. Not at all unusual to lag to some sites and not others depending on the path your internet traffic takes. Since this seems to be a fairly common problem, I'd guess the problem lies closer to one of Full Tilt's main internet connections (they likely have many).
Old 10-20-2006, 04:39 AM

Do you guys have huge poker tracker SQL databases? If so, then I promise you Full Tilt is not the reason you're lagging. I had some issues untill I defraged my databases. No lag anymore.
Old 10-20-2006, 04:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
if you're the only one who is getting disconnected.. well.. maybe it's your ISP

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Do you guys have huge poker tracker SQL databases? If so, then I promise you Full Tilt is not the reason you're lagging. I had some issues untill I defraged my databases. No lag anymore.

[/ QUOTE ]

MannyIsGod: read the thread linked above (link again here) where I state that performing a clean boot and then running the FTP client only makes no difference to the lag. Other people have done this too with the same results. This demonstrates that it is not caused by third party applications.

tagtastic: read this post where Badgerpoo runs a continuous ping to the FTP server during lag, showing that his connection is at all times stable and responsive. Other people have done this too with the same results. This demonstrates that it is not a connectivity issue.