Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-01-2007, 11:40 AM

Default Re: sapster owns ziigmund and woeisme

[ QUOTE ]
I wonder what kind of roll Sapster has... he someone manages to rebuy for $1k or $2k at the 200/400 tables. He is obviously dead money, as the few times he's managed to successfully short-stack and got up to $20-$30k he's not adjusted his strategy and has donked off his stack and started again.

[/ QUOTE ]

He has at least $150k, he was showing off on the 500/1000 cap NL table with the 150 for a full 10-15 seconds this night.
Old 06-01-2007, 12:26 PM

Default Re: sapster owns ziigmund and woeisme

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I wonder what kind of roll Sapster has... he someone manages to rebuy for $1k or $2k at the 200/400 tables. He is obviously dead money, as the few times he's managed to successfully short-stack and got up to $20-$30k he's not adjusted his strategy and has donked off his stack and started again.

[/ QUOTE ]

He has at least $150k, he was showing off on the 500/1000 cap NL table with the 150 for a full 10-15 seconds this night.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you think he's a winning player in these games?

It was funny last week watching him interrupt a very deep heads up game between Patrick and David. At first I thought they might mind, but he was just donking off dead money to them two grand at a time, twenty or thirty k in total. It was pretty funny to watch.