Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-05-2007, 05:57 AM

Default Re: Checks from Full Tilt

Full Tilt customer support rejected the first proof of address document I sent them. Their form letter did not make much sense, calling the document a utility bill (when it was in fact an insurance bill) and mentioning that it was not 'complete' (the pay stub at the bottom had been torn off).

I sent them a photo of a different document and they rejected it as well, saying it was too blurry. It was a little blurry, but entirely legible. They advised that digital cameras produce images inferior to scanners and faxes (welcome to 1993?).

My friend just had his two proof-of-address documents rejected also, both on the grounds that they were too blurry. He had scanned them at work and, to my eye, look perfectly sharp.

Is FTP summarily rejecting all proof-of-address documents? Has anyone else had this problem? Do I really have to learn what a fax machine is?
Old 02-05-2007, 10:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
FWIW- I withdrew by check on Jan. 3 and got the check yestereday (Jan. 29). The check was cut on Jan. 11 but magically took 4 weeks to arrive. I withdrew by check again around the 15th and I don't expect that to come for weeks.

[/ QUOTE ]

phidelt, that check request on 1/15 is probably one of the first post-chit checks. Keep us posted as to when it arrives.
Old 02-05-2007, 11:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Full Tilt customer support rejected the first proof of address document I sent them. Their form letter did not make much sense, calling the document a utility bill (when it was in fact an insurance bill) and mentioning that it was not 'complete' (the pay stub at the bottom had been torn off).

I sent them a photo of a different document and they rejected it as well, saying it was too blurry. It was a little blurry, but entirely legible. They advised that digital cameras produce images inferior to scanners and faxes (welcome to 1993?).

My friend just had his two proof-of-address documents rejected also, both on the grounds that they were too blurry. He had scanned them at work and, to my eye, look perfectly sharp.

Is FTP summarily rejecting all proof-of-address documents? Has anyone else had this problem? Do I really have to learn what a fax machine is?

[/ QUOTE ]

They were kind of a pain about my documents, too. The biggest issue was the drivers license. I made a copy of my DL and then scanned the copy. I actually sent it by fax and by email, and one customer service person said it was acceptable and another said it was too grainy. Eventually, I just had a color scan done and they accepted it. I haven't requested any checks yet, but right now it is the only way I have to take money off the site so I'm glad the option is available.