Old 09-06-2006, 02:01 PM

Default Re: Tricky spot with bottom pair

Who said anything about folding?
Old 09-06-2006, 09:10 PM

Folderson.
Old 09-10-2006, 12:31 AM

Default ***Results and Thoughts***

I'm still a bit conflicted about my flop check/fold, but if its profitable to continue, I don't think I'm giving up hardly any ev.

Boring hand?
Old 09-10-2006, 04:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Haven't played enough to with villain to have solid read but the few hands I've played with him today has indicated that he plays v well and keeps the pressure on all streets. Over enough hands I have him as 20/12/2 with most aggression on the turn.

I'd like to hear best possible lines and scenarios for rest of hand. Thanks.

Party Poker 100/200 Hold'em (9 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

Preflop: Enon is BB with 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">4 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">MP3 raises</font>, <font color="#666666">3 folds</font>, Enon calls.

Flop: (4.50 SB) 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

you're getting 6.5:2.5 (2.6:1) effective SD equity assuming he always bets the turn on a non-scary card and 1/2 the time bets the river.

assuming you'll check fold if any spade comes on the turn or river. or any K/Q/9 comes, you should just c'f the flop. even if you hit another 6 or an ace, a spade could still come on the river making your hand even trickier. further, one of the aces that could come is a spade.

you are getting fairly short odds here in a fairly small pot for a good sized parlay required to win while OOP vs. a good oppponent. if thats not a check fold, im not quite sure what is.

even if im wrong and it's not a c'f on the flop here, id be wrong by a small margin.

Barron