Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-01-2007, 07:13 PM

Default Re: Stories of avoiding women? (500th post)

[ QUOTE ]
Tho one time at a party I walked into a room just in time to hear this fat chick and her friend who was in a wheel chair arguing over who saw me first and therefor had "dibs" on me (I had been talking to both of them earlier outside). No cool avoidance story tho. Apparently the chick in the wheel chair won the argument cuz she hit on me later. I drank some beers with her, rolled her out the door and down the hill and never saw her again.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 03-01-2007, 07:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
...one time at a party I walked into a room just in time to hear this fat chick and her friend who was in a wheel chair arguing over who saw me first and therefor had "dibs" on me...

[/ QUOTE ]
Hahaha, that reminds me of Halloween, I joined a recent female friend (friend of a friend) on a Halloween loop because none of my own friends wanted to go. Well it was me and maybe 8-9 other girls. There were two dudes, but they were related to several of the other girls there. Unless one of them was The X-Factor, I figured I pretty much had a chance at any of the girls there if I played my cards right. Plus, all girls love dogs.

I had my eye on one girl in particular, and we grinded a couple times (granted I grinded with pretty much all the girls because I am an aggressive guy when I've ingested booze). Anyway, I overhear this girl's best friend go "DIBS!" on the dance floor. I really wasn't interested in the friend at all, and I later got the number of the girl I was after anyway. She told me she was trying to avoid me because her friend claimed me. Whatup with girls not letting the best girl win?
Old 03-01-2007, 08:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
That was one of the worst 20 minutes of my life.

[/ QUOTE ]

there are others?!!?!