Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-16-2007, 04:34 PM

Default Re: who\'s the coolest mother [censored] in 4Life?

I once took a piss next to Macho Man Randy Savage in a Dallas/Fort Worth airport bathroom.

There were like 10 urinals in a row (like you'd expect to find in a large public restroom) and there was only me on one end, and another dude all the way at the other end.

Mother [censored] if the Macho Man himself didn't OHHHH YEEEAHHHH his way all to way DEAD next to me and whip it out and start pissing. I was all WTF at first when I noticed some dude sauntering up to the stall RIGHT next to me in an otherwise empty bathroom. Not wanting to break Man Law, I avoided eye contact and my peripheral vision didn't notice who it was until I completed, then turned and approached the sink.

The orange hat gave it away. I intentionally took longer than normal to wash my hands, biding my time until Macho Man got up to the sink near mine. I simply turned to him, said, "Yo Randy -- What the [censored] man?" and did the head-nod towards the urinal.

His response? "When you gotta go, you gotta go." I never quite understood what he meant, since he had to walk by 6 or 7 empty pissers to get to the one next to me, but that became secondary in my mind after I realized I had just had restroom conversation with the 6-time World Heavyweight Champion (9-time if you count the NWA).

True story.