Old 06-05-2007, 05:49 AM
The.Filth The.Filth is offline
Member

Default Re: The UltimateBet Issue

I tried to cash out everything (which was only about 10k) 3 months ago. I haven't received my check(s) yet.

I told them to cancel it so I can cash it out maybe some other way... and it's been 2-3 weeks and they haven't refunded it to my account yet.

What is wrong with the management of UB god.
Old 06-05-2007, 06:27 AM
HP HP is offline

Location: DZ-015

[ QUOTE ]
I assume there are others who have gotten a similar email. What have you all done? Is there some excuse with a track record of working? Just play on the account for a few thousand hands and try again? Any advice is appreciated

[/ QUOTE ]
I replied with the following:

Hello,

So who should I give back this $4000 to?

In other words, in what way could this $4000 be taken out of UB? Or is this $4000 trapped in Ultimate Bet forever? Thanks,

Jim

They replied back with:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for getting back to us. The reason your previous request was cancelled is because your remaining balance would not cover the transfer received once that withdrawal was processed.

In order for the funds to be withdrawn, you must use the funds to play or transfer them back to [edit] for withdrawal.

We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require further assistance or additional information.

Best regards,

Shaharah
Payments Department

I've requested a transfer. We will see if the other account can withdraw the $4k, fingers crossed.
Old 06-05-2007, 12:34 PM
Tempest122 Tempest122 is offline
Member

I requested a wire transfer and it hit my bank account yesterday 10 days or so after I requested it. Previously checks had taken anywhere from 3-4 weeks.
Old 06-05-2007, 12:39 PM
fsuplayer fsuplayer is offline

Location: Guy\'s a pro.

thats good news then, ty.
Old 06-06-2007, 12:11 PM
HOVADOGG84 HOVADOGG84 is offline
Member

So the bank wire transfer is the way to go? I wonder how well it works for Canadians? Tempest/FSU, do you guys still feel safe about keeping large amounts of money on UB??
Old 06-06-2007, 12:40 PM
InWithTheBest InWithTheBest is offline

This thread had me freaking out as I had made two large withdrawls from UB for 22500 and 12500. Last Friday I recieved a check for 2500 and 5000 and was super confused. Lukily by monday I recieved 3 more checks for 5000. It should still be a few more days untill i recieve the second withdrawl It appears this check processor will only send checks for 5k or less and only one check per day. I got paid! Hopefully you guys do too.
Old 06-06-2007, 02:42 PM
HP HP is offline

Location: DZ-015

[ QUOTE ]
I've requested a transfer. We will see if the other account can withdraw the $4k, fingers crossed.

[/ QUOTE ]
the other account withdrew the $4000 to Neteller no problems

(posting my update for josh_x's benefit)
Old 06-06-2007, 04:23 PM
whitelime whitelime is offline

Location: NYU

cliff notes: I ask for a wire transfer. They say that I must make a deposit first before I can cashout despite extensive play on the account and only wanting to cashout profits. Furthermore, they say that I will be asked to provide verification documents (i have no problem with this), but that I cannot provide them now. I can only send these documents to them once they request for them and I only have 48 hours to do so. (this i really have a problem with...who knows where i'll be once i receive this e-mail f/ ub? also this just sounds like an excuse for them to somehow steal my money). I send a nasty but coherent e-mail back talking about all the problems people have been having with cashouts and asking if it's possible to work this out over the phone, if I can cashout in Aruba, and to be put in touch w/ the cashout department management. They send an e-mail back in broken english that sounds like the person has no idea what they're doing.

Dear Emil,

Thank you for contacting us.

We're sorry, we do not offer a phone service at hits time on the site. All questions and comments
must be made by email only. As for cashing out at the Aruba tournament, we can not say if this
will be possible or not to do. Players usually can cashout out the winnings from that tournament
there, but not winning that have already been made on the site. All winning from the site must be
cashed out online. You may ask if you may cashout while there, but at this time, we do not know if
this will be possible .

Please let us know if we may assist you in any other way.

Thank you
Shawn
Accounts Department

Old 06-06-2007, 05:58 PM
hoppscot22 hoppscot22 is offline

Location: blogging

[ QUOTE ]
Absolute has done something similar to me. I recently tried to withdraw my entire account which i had worked up from an initial transfer. They refuse to let me make ANY withdrawals until i first make a cash deposit!

[/ QUOTE ]

same thing happened to me, i deposited 50 dollars very easily and pretty much everything has been good since, ive actually thought AP has been pretty good...
Old 06-06-2007, 07:07 PM
Equal Equal is offline

Location: Vancouver players PM me!

[ QUOTE ]
I just tried a bank wire withdrawal last week. I got a phone call from someone at UB a couple days ago, saying it was processed and will be in my account on either Friday (today) or Monday.

[/ QUOTE ]

Received the full 20k amount on Tuesday. Consider me a satisfied customer.