Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-22-2007, 06:48 PM

Default Re: When you lose at poker do you get angry or depressed?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I get depressed. Really really depressed.

Plz pat my head and tell me everything will be ok BBV [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you play for a living/as a part time job or just for fun?

It's takes a looooong time to get past that angry and depressed phase and the reason is this: Nobody wants to give up the other end of the spectrum, the happy fun yay the world is smiling feeling.

You have to give up both and that's not easy. Many players use the high points as motivating factors or even as the sole purpose for playing but this is setting yourself up for the disaster.

Personally, I just consider myself blessed everyday that i'm able to sit in pajamas in a propped up lazy boy ([censored] desks, i'll post pictures of my setup one of these days) and make a very good (by the average american standard) living doing something I enjoy. I had my biggest +day ever about a month and a half ago and didn't even realize it til a few days later.

Poker is the calm of zen, not the rush of gambling.

[/ QUOTE ]
most helpful bbv4l post ever?

[/ QUOTE ]

lolz i was thinking the same thing

[/ QUOTE ]

Well they didn't give me the <font color="green"><font size=6>GREEN POWER</font> </font> for nothing, though truthfully the following is probably at least one of my top 5 most helpful posts:

lozl i r a link klik me
Old 10-22-2007, 07:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
the very same night some guy told me i looked like a young tom glavine

[/ QUOTE ]

sounds like gay guys and fat women think you're hawt
Old 10-26-2007, 11:06 PM

ah i jus lost a bnch.. F ME
Old 10-26-2007, 11:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
last night i went to the mcdonalds between the venetian and harrahs and im eating mcnuggets in a nook by myself [sometimes i like to eat by myself and reflect on the day and i enjoy this special time with myself]. and this fat dog-faced bitch gets up from her table with her loser friends who are probably jerks and comes over to my table and sits down across from me and shes like, "whats your name?" in this fake british accent and why do you punish me like this, lord? and what is it with the fatties or the tankwomen that makes them so confident and aggressive?

and like one in every five (four to one) parties in american college there was some bitch who would get drunk, and it was always someone ugly, and they would do the fake british accent thing. god damn it. its not cool and no one believes it and if youre a scrambleface or a hog you need to just stay home instead of looking for some drunk desperate guy that you can rape by being aggressive.

and its insulting. when these hogs approach me and hassle me. im a good looking man. the very same night some guy told me i looked like a young tom glavine even though i am blond and unequivocally from eastern europe and i looked up tom glavine on the internet and i dont look anything like him but hes a good looking man. like i would be seen with a hog. its sick. and also about mcdonalds i hate when i go there and wait in line just to get an ice cream and they dont have any.

[/ QUOTE ]

This post is A++
Old 10-27-2007, 11:43 AM

came home drunk last night, opened up 3 tables and passed out....was doing pretty well in all 3 so of course i got 3 4th places