Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-26-2006, 09:26 PM

Default PFA Stat ? on PT

I just loaded the trial version of PT to see what the fuss was about and OMG! Anyway, I found my answer about the x/x/x.x by searching the forums. However, I can't get an answer on the x.x or PFA stat. What's considered good, bad, maniac? Thanks.

Also, if I'm looking at my stats right here I'm 17/5/3.3. Could someone give me a range or a post that discusses these stats so I know what to look for?
Old 02-26-2006, 09:37 PM

Default Re: PFA Stat ? on PT

Check the MicroLimit FAQ sticky at the top of the micro-limit forum. A page or two down they explain each stat, a normal range for the stat, and link to a deeper discussion of normal ranges for stats.

Postflop aggression (with the "do not include pre-flop agg" button used) for 2+2 style is somewhere in the high 2's often, but varies from player to player (no surprise there). 3.3 isn't out of whack, but trying to learn why others are higher or lower will always lead to wisdom and (hopefully) more income.
-curtis
Old 02-26-2006, 09:41 PM

Default Re: PFA Stat ? on PT

Ok thank you VB. I swear I used the search function with several criteria, but it just lead to posts unrelated to what I was trying to find.