Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-08-2007, 09:59 PM

Default Re: Survivor China OFFICIAL THREAD

...I spoke too soon. He used ANOTHER on the exit interview. Wee.
Old 11-08-2007, 09:59 PM

i thought they at least did a solid job of editing to keep us guessing. i actually thought it was gonna be PG because they stopped talking about her and figured they would keep alliances.

bad move not letting denise in on their secret cuz they mighta just lost her trust.

that immunity win for courtney was nice cuz i think everybody at least will say maybe she isnt as worthless as we thought.

sad to see JRB go but cuz he turned on james i no longer cared for him at all even if it had to be done.

hopefully james is set for the rest of the game...
Old 11-08-2007, 10:00 PM

This is what I don't like about survivor. There was quite a bit that the producers cut out. Obviously they didn't show what led Todd to totally flip 180 at a drop of a dime. There was a lot of strategizing that they never had the time to show.

Todd was so gung ho about blindsiding james to out both immunity idol and then suddenly for no reason whatsoever changes his mind to vote out JR? this makes no sense. I would've love to see more of the strategizing and what led them to change their minds exactly.
Old 11-08-2007, 10:07 PM

Todd is a little bitch. No way can you trust that squirrely MF and the rest of the tribe will realize that soon and he'll be gone.

James is in big trouble now too. He's going to have to worry about playing the idol at every council.
Old 11-08-2007, 10:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Todd is a little bitch. No way can you trust that squirrely MF and the rest of the tribe will realize that soon and he'll be gone.

James is in big trouble now too. He's going to have to worry about playing the idol at every council.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not every council. He'll have that necklace around his neck more often than not.
Old 11-08-2007, 10:19 PM

The more I think about it I really don't think Todd or James really have a head for this game. Some of their comments really left me scratching my head. Why would you not want to tell Denise about your plans? Now you've completely alienated her (who was very close to flipping in the first place). If I was Denise I would not feel good about being left in the dark by my own tribe. She was all alone this show, during the picking for the reward challenge and at tribal council. If it was me I would not stay with this tribe and would definately flip or come up with a new strategy.

It seems like the only ones who aren't playing with their emotions are Amanda and PG.
Old 11-08-2007, 10:41 PM

Getting rid of JR was dumb. The guy was the least liked and doesn't have any ties to anybody. Sounds like the perfect guy to drag along with your alliance. The only one that seems to be thinking properly is Amanda. I don't think I'll be able to watch the final tribal council if PG is in the final 2 or 3.
Old 11-09-2007, 12:45 AM

Denise is about to become a big key to the game.
I can see a PG/Eric/Denise/Frosti/Skinny bitch alliance forming.

Also, I think everyone missed a big opportunity to get rid of James. Got to get rid of him, he's so powerful right now.
Old 11-09-2007, 01:07 AM

I guess Todd still wants James around so his alliance stays physically strong, but at the same time wanted him to get votes so he has to use his immunity idols at the tribal councils.

He better have a plan to get him out before final 3 though
Old 11-09-2007, 01:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I guess Todd still wants James around so his alliance stays physically strong, but at the same time wanted him to get votes so he has to use his immunity idols at the tribal councils.

[/ QUOTE ]

yea at this point james knows he's never really safe again. which is kind of fun because he controls his own destiny in a way. 8 left. so with 2 idols and the final vote at 3, he has to win 3 immunity idols. it all depends on what sort of physical aspects he encounters and when frosti gets the boot. but honestly, i wouldnt bet against james losing 3 of the next 5 indiv immunity idols.