Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-25-2007, 09:07 PM

Default Re: Survivor China OFFICIAL THREAD

[ QUOTE ]
Best episode of the season by far. Really enjoyed this.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this may be my most favourite episode ever. I loved how Frosti messed up Amanda and Todd. OMG that was priceless, what a bunch of klutz.
Old 10-25-2007, 09:10 PM

if i were jean-robert i would not mind one bit that two of the lamest people in survivor history hated me
Old 10-25-2007, 09:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
God, could this episode have gone any better for James? He's got two immunity idols, how does he not get as far as those will take him?

[/ QUOTE ]

At the end of the episode they showed a preview for next week's episode. I don't know if it's a spoiler or not depending on where you are so I'll post it in white:

<font color="white"> On the previews it looks like Eric and Jaime found the other hidden immunity idol. When I saw that I was like WTF??? how on earth does James not find it first? Wouldn't the first thing you do when you get back to camp is grab it and let the Jaime/PG/Jaime know that you actually have the idol? so they can't vote you out? Little do they know he would actually have 2 idols. </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

ok, as i said, survivor purposely does this in order to stir things up and throw off the viewer, create suspense so to say. we know james is going for the idol as soon as he gets back, of the other 3 members, only jamie has any clues, and she only has the first two, so she certainly doesn't know where/what the idol is. based off that scene they showed the only thing I can surmise is that the idol is with james' stuff and the picked it up, I don't know whether players are allowed to steal idols but the previews were probably spinned, just like they did last year with yauman when they made it look like he got his taken away. I can almost say with certainty that jamie/eric will not just on their own "find" the idol
Old 10-25-2007, 09:19 PM

I would think the same. That whole scene is just so weird. The idol is just sitting in plain site on the ground in the open. If James did find it wouldn't he have hid it better? Just bizarre. I love to see out how the scene unfolds next week.
Old 10-25-2007, 09:58 PM

Great episode. Felt bad for JRB at tribal. Those girls are bitches. The longer he sticks around the harder he'll be to get rid of since he'll be a great person to take to the final 2.

James flip flopped his status this week. However, I don't think he knows survivor well enough to win this thing.

The dark hair hot girl(danielle?) really impressed me this week. Plus, she's got a very nice backside.
Old 10-25-2007, 10:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Great episode. Felt bad for JRB at tribal. Those girls are bitches.

[/ QUOTE ]

No kidding. JP asks JRB a question, he starts to answer it, and for no reason at all Sherea starts screaming and bitching at him. WTF is wrong with you? Nice exit interview too. Yeah, they voted you off because you're so tough at challenges. Idiot. Skinny Twig is probably the most worthless player I've ever seen. You had to know she'd be horrendous at an eating challenge. The only good challenge she'd be good at is fitting into a small space, otherwise she's useless. And nice job trying to convince the tribe to vote off JRB, clearly the most idiotic thing they could have done. Her reason?

"He doesn't like me!"
"He's gonna vote me off!"

Um, so? Get the [censored] out bitch. Unfortunately now that they have merged I have a sneaking suspicion she will last awhile because she is so inept at doing anything that she won't be targeted.

Also I don't think you can steal the idol and I don't think James would allow someone to just take it.
Old 10-25-2007, 10:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't think James would allow someone to just take it.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL!! this is want I want to see next week: James defending the idol (against Courtney?) hahaha
Old 10-25-2007, 10:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't think James would allow someone to just take it.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL!! this is want I want to see next week: James defending the idol (against Courtney?) hahaha

[/ QUOTE ]

I think James has taken craps that have been bigger than Courtney.
Old 10-25-2007, 11:02 PM

have we created any courtney photshops yet? There is certainly some potential there.
Old 10-25-2007, 11:05 PM

In past seasons the immunity idol could not be stolen. The possessor of the idol could transfer possession to another player, though. I assume that is still the case.