Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-05-2006, 01:13 PM

Default Re: weekday WW redux

VR,

I'm not sure what information can be gained from the votes for or against him, because there were so many. It's not exactly narrowing down the suspects, and besides everyone is going to argue their own logic on where a wolf might vote within there. And those people arguing, could very well be wolves.
Old 05-05-2006, 01:13 PM

for now, change my vote to ironyuppie
Old 05-05-2006, 01:14 PM

Okay, I did have one other thought. I may have overlooked this. Is it possible that in one of junkmail's posts he might have said something that made the wolves think he might be the seer? That would mean that my innocent villager theory may not be reliable.

Hmm.
Old 05-05-2006, 01:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
vote shortline

[/ QUOTE ]

Can't you just ban him instead?

[/ QUOTE ]

You're really starting to piss me off again. If you actually gave a [censored] about the village, then you'd cut it out and get back to the game. Don't expect me to brush statements like this off. I'm not changing for anyone.

Is there anyone on that list you just posted that you personally suspect?

[/ QUOTE ]

Shorty,

I've made two posts poking fun at you. I've made at least one other defending you. In between those posts, I have made constructive posts, yet you still continue to focus all of your posts on "non-constructive" posts without being constructive yourself.

Listen to Zurvan and shut the [censored] up.
Old 05-05-2006, 01:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
VR,

I'm not sure what information can be gained from the votes for or against him, because there were so many. It's not exactly narrowing down the suspects, and besides everyone is going to argue their own logic on where a wolf might vote within there. And those people arguing, could very well be wolves.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, it was the last minute votes I was especially looking at. But I found a hole in it, anyway.
Old 05-05-2006, 01:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
vote shortline

[/ QUOTE ]

Can't you just ban him instead?

[/ QUOTE ]

You're really starting to piss me off again. If you actually gave a [censored] about the village, then you'd cut it out and get back to the game. Don't expect me to brush statements like this off. I'm not changing for anyone.

Is there anyone on that list you just posted that you personally suspect?

[/ QUOTE ]

Shorty,

I've made two posts poking fun at you. I've made at least one other defending you. In between those posts, I have made constructive posts, yet you still continue to focus all of your posts on "non-constructive" posts without being constructive yourself.

Listen to Zurvan and shut the [censored] up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh-uh. Notice, also, that most of my "non-constructive" posts end with a constructive question. And again, I explained to you why I'm not shutting up. I don't care how many posts you make to defend me; obviously I'm not concerned if you think I'm a wolf or not. It should be clear from all my posts that I don't care what you think about me at all, as long as you have evidence for it. I do, however, care if you're going to post critically about me without doing so in the context of the game. In other words, you're not helping the village, you're not helping me, and I can't see how you're possibly helping yourself by making those sort of posts about me.

To continue with the constructive portion of my post: Why do you suspect kyro along with the other people on your list? How does he relate to them? You listed your suspicions of all the quiet, non-commital posters alongside your suspicion of kyro, who is neither. How are they working together here?
Old 05-05-2006, 01:32 PM

I'll ignore your first paragraph especially since you've repeated it a few times in this thread already.

In answer to your second question, I don't know about Kyro, yet. The fact that I'm looking mainly at the quiet people isn't good, because I know that I'm missing someone more active.
Old 05-05-2006, 01:32 PM

Two quick points:

Madtown was supposed to start Mish-MashII yesterday but didn't. I'm guessing he hasn't posted here for the same reason he wasn't able to start the game, so I wouldn't read too much into it.

Bobo, stop using Hornacek's thoughts as any sort of evidence. It just makes you look dumb.

I'm going to reread this thread now and see what I can come up with.
Old 05-05-2006, 01:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Madtown was supposed to start Mish-MashII yesterday but didn't. I'm guessing he hasn't posted here for the same reason he wasn't able to start the game, so I wouldn't read too much into it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Alex, but Madtown was posting in that sign-up thread ALL day up until he said he was going to PM roles. He never posted in this thread.

EDIT: Clarification, he hasn't posted in here since 5/03, yet he has been very active on 2+2 since then.
Old 05-05-2006, 01:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Alex, but Madtown was posting in that sign-up thread ALL day up until he said he was going to PM roles. He never posted in this thread.

[/ QUOTE ]
He said he was going to PM roles at noon I believe. That was his last post.