Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 10-08-2007, 03:29 PM

Default Heroes Bitching Thread, 10/8/2007

As much as people love to hate this show, we still seem to be watching it, and we certainly love to complain about it. Last week, there were complaints that we didn't have a weekly complaint thread, so I'll kick this one off early.

Anyway, time to get to the actual bitching, at least what I can based on the previews that have aired for this episode. I think bringing Sylar back looks retarded. As bad as bringing Peter and Nathan back was, this is even worse. We even saw Sylar die! Oh, he has amnesia, too? Gee, what a surprise. Haven't seen that one before.

OTOH, it looks like there may at least be some Peter Petrelli ass kicking that will keep this show worth watching. Barely.
Old 10-08-2007, 03:37 PM

Default Re: Heroes Bitching Thread, 10/8/2007

Wookie,

Didn't we see Sylar turn into a cockroach and slither away? Or something like that?
Old 10-08-2007, 03:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
OTOH, it looks like there may at least be some Peter Petrelli ass kicking that will keep this show worth watching.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please to be happening. Also maybe the cheerleader can find a reason to get naked.
Old 10-08-2007, 03:38 PM

One wonders what there could be to bitch about regarding this show other then occurences where 90% of it doesn't feature Hayden Paniattierre?
Old 10-08-2007, 03:55 PM

I still really dig the show Wook and will watch it until it turns teh super ghey which is hasn't yet it's sorta exploring its sexuality now.

That being said funny enough that I agree Nath should be back , like I said in the last thread. He'd be D-U-M if when he got into space he didn't just launch Peter into a the deep unknown.

It makes sense if Peter did Die in a Nuke fire that Sylar wouldn't be dead either. I guess you don't see him explode so I just he just goes Nuclear and burns up ? IDK that part is sorta lame. But if blowing the [censored] up ddin't kill him then surely a knife wound from Sulu's son wouldn't kill Sylar.

I really wished they would have gone into the Sylar back story more.That was cool.
Old 10-08-2007, 04:00 PM

if i have to drink a liter of vodka to force myself to watch heroes tonight, how much alcohol would be in...

wait, nevermind
Old 10-08-2007, 04:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I still really dig the show Wook and will watch it until it turns teh super ghey which is hasn't yet it's sorta exploring its sexuality now.

That being said funny enough that I agree Nath should be back , like I said in the last thread. He'd be D-U-M if when he got into space he didn't just launch Peter into a the deep unknown.

It makes sense if Peter did Die in a Nuke fire that Sylar wouldn't be dead either. I guess you don't see him explode so I just he just goes Nuclear and burns up ? IDK that part is sorta lame. But if blowing the [censored] up ddin't kill him then surely a knife wound from Sulu's son wouldn't kill Sylar.

I really wished they would have gone into the Sylar back story more.That was cool.

[/ QUOTE ]
Peter can heal himself though. Syler can't.
Old 10-08-2007, 04:18 PM

i think my biggest problem w/season 2 so far is too much totally out of character / alive nathan and not enough niki (and dl and micah)

wtf bringing back sylar and not those three

edit: also yawn @ claire teenage angst. she better run away soon.
Old 10-08-2007, 04:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

my groundless theory on this is that since sylar's power is "see how things work", once he met peter he "saw how he worked" and didn't need to kill to gain powers anymore.
Old 10-08-2007, 04:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

my groundless theory on this is that since sylar's power is "see how things work", once he met peter he "saw how he worked" and didn't need to kill to gain powers anymore.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its what I was going to post, Being in contact with Peter gave him the heal me me ability. I would also now suspect they can time travel and fly