Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Laughs or Links!

Old 10-03-2007, 08:16 AM

Default Re: May I introduce: The best racing game ever.

[ QUOTE ]

tbh I have never really used the 18 wheeler. Can you do harm with that to the monstertruck?

[/ QUOTE ]

yea a if u hit it with full power and at a good angle it will do some, problem seems that I am always gang raped by all the cars. I've tried to race the board and go for the 18 wheel beat down I die either way :/
Old 10-03-2007, 08:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

tbh I have never really used the 18 wheeler. Can you do harm with that to the monstertruck?

[/ QUOTE ]

yea a if u hit it with full power and at a good angle it will do some, problem seems that I am always gang raped by all the cars. I've tried to race the board and go for the 18 wheel beat down I die either way :/

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, I tried it yday and it worked. If you just go for the monstertruck first and repair as soon as you get him down you should be fine. I know what you mean by gang raped though, happens sometimes.

I like the Mini (=Nimi?) idea though. Im on it.
Old 10-03-2007, 01:53 PM

i can go back to life again i finally beat it, beat the last board in like under 45 seconds i think lol
Old 10-04-2007, 10:47 PM

There's another cool game off of that website called Radical Aces. Kinda tough at first until you get the hang of the controls.
Old 10-05-2007, 01:55 AM

I'd rather be Rock 'n Roll Racing.
Old 10-05-2007, 01:27 PM

Man, I had so much trouble at Level 10.. I was like how am I (El King) getting out-wasted by Dr Monstaa, look how much bigger I am. Anyway somehow I got lucky and the last 2 levels were cake. I can die in peace now.
Old 10-05-2007, 02:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If you need a challenge see how far you can get using the mini. I'm on level 10 currently.

[/ QUOTE ]
How the [censored] did you get past Level 8?

Also, shortcut for level 6 for those of you doing this challenge in white: <font color="white">If you don't need to repair yourself, you can hit the checkpoint just before the circle and cut across the track to the next one. Saves a lot of time.</font>
Old 10-05-2007, 05:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]

How the [censored] did you get past Level 8?

[/ QUOTE ]

I just beat that one again. Radical one got wasted (I don't think that happened the first time, though).

Some tips for speed: Don't go all the way up the big ramps. You don't need to do triple or quadrouple flips to maintain power, and the higher you jump the longer the track gets. So just use enough of the ramp to do a single flip, and then go over the side.

If you do this you should be able to be in first place on the very first stretch of the track, which can cause radical one to make mistakes (getting involved in a battle with other cars or missing a checkpoint).

Also use front loops instead of back loops.

I think stage ten may be impossible. The track is just way too long and the cars are way too aggressive.
Old 10-06-2007, 02:40 AM

Yeah, I finally got it done. The one time Radical 1 got wasted I happened to have also drawn Formula 7, and he aced me. The other tips I already figured out. When I won, it was because Radical 1 and some other car got into a tizzy and the AI sent them after each other. I also got a boost because someone came up behind me as I was jumping and tagged me, but hit me so hard that it pushed me all the way to the checkpoint, so I got ¼-lap on the field the easy way.

Level 10 is damn difficult, but I don't think it's impossible. The best I've done was in first place through 1½ laps, but then I [censored] up and turtlebacked myself and El King came in for an easy kill. You're definitely going to need DR Monstaa to wreck himself, but when I played that the first time I needed him to wreck to win that stage anyway.

My tips: first, at the start, hang back. Everyone else is going to get into a cluster-[censored], so there's no point being there when one good shot will end you. If you can still see the cars, wait longer. The problem is, if you wait too long, until they see you coming from the other direction, they'll make you their bitch.

Second, if you go the wrong way intentionally sometimes they lose you. I've had someone on my tail and, knowing I'm the only car actually working the course, I veer off in the "wrong" direction and the car chasing me either goes back along the course or finds someone else to [censored] with. This doesn't always work, but it's occasionally a lifesaver.

Third, your directional sensors don't work, but theirs don't, either. You can find a couple spots on the track to hide. I've successfully ducked behind the quarter-pipe, the checkpoint arch, and occasionally I draft El King.
Old 10-06-2007, 02:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Level 10 is damn difficult, but I don't think it's impossible.

[/ QUOTE ]
Not impossible: