Old 08-28-2007, 10:08 AM

Default Re: I peed!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxFyjtbXMI0
Old 08-28-2007, 10:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
And it hurt real bad. Cancer?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm betting Pisces, and just tell him not to bite down when you tinkle into his mouth...
Old 08-28-2007, 10:22 AM

Bladder infection
Old 08-28-2007, 10:25 AM

i have genital warts and it burns when i pee, dont you want to grow up to be just like me?
Old 08-28-2007, 10:31 AM

Old 08-28-2007, 11:50 AM

Hey Ed, what up home dawg!

PM I got from Ed last night when I was high on shrooms, I honestly couldn't remember if I dreamed this [censored] up or if he actually sent me this:

Just wondering what your motivation is to go that far out of your way? Also, to light the fact that anyone who goes that far out their way, might find the same force coming around back at them.
I find it hard to believe you didn't understand the angle I was coming from, it's crafting something to get a response. How can you not see that?
You made the choice to do what you did. Now, I have the choice as to how what I think will bring us back to even.
I noticed I was wearing a warriors shirt in your depection. Where did you get that inspiation? Funny, I could probably guess your address, where you work, send one of my friends who didn't make it as far as me and he can probably give me a pretty good desription of you, so I can repay the favor.. and make a drawing of my own of course. You really have no clue as to what I could possibly do. I might have you wearing a yellow shirt or a red one.
Just know I would only find out information and only for drawing a nice picture back. Only a crazy person would threaten bodily harm, I just want to return the favor.
I always wondered what people thought when they come after a person unprovoked, do they not see the potential for something bad coming back at them? I would accept an apology, or silence as a lack of one. Hope to hear from you, cheers

My reply:

Just want to let you know I got your message, bloody knife and all. The writing was on the wall, so to speak. Loud and clear, 10-4 kemosabe, no need to repeat thyself, sire.

I understand the angle man, you're the angle man, but nonetheless a man who deserves an apology. Let's set the record straight, all for one and once for all, so none of this comes back on either of us.

Last night was a mistake, honest, clean, drunken, pure, and tonite well let's just say its an aftershock. You have those, right, well we have those here in California. That's where I'm located, don't know if your not so far man has dug that far, but tell him my address if you get the chance, I won't take offense, no fences, I promise.

Now I hope that that's taken care of, wouldn't want to leave you hangin man, you're not the type of man to hang, you know what I mean, man. You're not a mean man, but I wouldn't want to diss you and mean it, man. Anyway, glad to hear from you.

Ta ta for now,

Whoisthedrizzle

Don't worry Ed, you were not wearing a warriors shirt in my decepticon last night. I hope this brings us back to even.

Regards,

Iamthedrizzle
Old 08-28-2007, 04:44 PM

kidney stone or prostate cancer most likely.