Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-17-2007, 06:06 AM

Default As if there werent enough reasons already to HATE Phil Hellmuth

He obv hit and runs me again for 2k at 25-50. Thats 3 times in a row he has done that to me. No warning, just right after he wins a big pot he leaves. Last time he went as far to say "BRB" and obviously just left 2 minutes later. Its very ironic that the the only time hes played me for >20 minutes was when he was losing. Still happy to say im not down money lifetime to the worst cash game player alive. It makes sense that hes the ambassador of UB and it makes sense why no one would ever want to play at that Godforsaken site.
Old 08-17-2007, 06:22 AM

Default Re: As if there werent enough reasons already to HATE Phil Hellmuth

hellmuth is a douche bag. although gordon is clearly the king of all douche bag's, i would honestly have to say hellmuth is not far behind at all. i remember playing at the bellagio, and there was a 100/200 NL game running at the next table in the upstairs part of the high stakes area...apparently hellmuth had a set and lost to a younger online player, who had a straight flush draw. i didn't see the actual hand go down, but i heard the commotion and classes hellmuthian rant that immediately followed. apparently they got the money in on the flop, (was like 12k for the young guy, and hellmuth covered)... and he hit. anyway, hellmuth just ripped into the guy, calling him a moron and and an idiot, and how he "just wants to give me the money", "do you realize i'm the best hold em player in the world" etc etc. it was so loud and disruptive that the guys playing 2-5, way by the rail were standing up to see wtf was going on. in any event, there were no tv camera's, and therefore (presumably) no reason to make such a scene and be such a [censored] about it. that incident lead me to believe that he is in fact a total douche, and it's not some t.v act he puts on. in short, he has no class at the table. if i were you trambopoline, i would take comfort in the fact that hellmuth's wife is a total dog. heh.
Old 08-17-2007, 06:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
if i were you trambopoline, i would take comfort in the fact that hellmuth's wife is a total dog. heh.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pics asap! BTW that does make me feel better, thank you.
Old 08-17-2007, 07:08 AM

I like Phil Hellmuth, a lot.
Old 08-17-2007, 07:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I like Phil Hellmuth, a lot.

[/ QUOTE ]

your actually him in a gimmick account? the only explaination for this comment