Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-05-2007, 02:51 PM

Default Re: ABC debate a joke

Having Ron Paul in a debate is like having spam in your email inbox. A few people like it (the sellers of penis enhancers and the like), but most people woould rather not have their time wasted with such crap.

This forum appears to be full of penis enhancer promoters. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 08-05-2007, 02:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ron Paul= a joke

.....if its true he thinks there should be compulsory bible study in schools- even if its just a personal conviction. Is this true?

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you give a reason why are making this assertion?
Old 08-05-2007, 03:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, your actually wrong; it isnt trolling.

I read that Ron Paul is for compulsory bible study and I inquired here whether this was true or not. And gave my opinion that he's a joke if he does think that based on his stance on political reform. Therefore, I didnt make up "random [censored]" and I was neither wrong nor right as I didn't even make a statement hence the ? at the end of my post.

And the notion that no one cares about the death penalty is dumb, uninformed and is an example of you making up "random [censored]" that has no truth and is a arrogant closed statement. You need to broaden your horizons if you think that is the case and then maybe you'll learn not to speak for other people.

[/ QUOTE ]

zomg, will somebody please to be spelling "you're" correctly, it's burninating my eyeballs.

Ron Paul is clearly not for federally mandated bible study in school. He has *always* said that these decisions should be made at the local level. Also obvious is that he'd rather state education didn't exist period then you can send your child to whatever private school you liked. He's a constitutionist though, so he'd leave all these decisions to the states - the way it should be in a constitutional republic.
Old 08-05-2007, 03:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Having Ron Paul in a debate is like having spam in your email inbox. A few people like it (the sellers of penis enhancers and the like), but most people woould rather not have their time wasted with such crap.

This forum appears to be full of penis enhancer promoters. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Your analogy is broken, and your message is terrible.

Please edit, and resubmit.
Old 08-05-2007, 04:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I read that Ron Paul is for compulsory bible study and I inquired here whether this was true or not. And gave my opinion that he's a joke if he does think that based on his stance on political reform. Therefore, I didnt make up "random [censored]" and I was neither wrong nor right as I didn't even make a statement hence the ? at the end of my post.

And the notion that no one cares about the death penalty is dumb, uninformed and is an example of you making up "random [censored]" that has no truth and is a arrogant closed statement. You need to broaden your horizons if you think that is the case and then maybe you'll learn not to speak for other people.

[/ QUOTE ]

zomg, will somebody please to be spelling "you're" correctly, it's burninating my eyeballs.

Ron Paul is clearly not for federally mandated bible study in school. He has *always* said that these decisions should be made at the local level. Also obvious is that he'd rather state education didn't exist period then you can send your child to whatever private school you liked. He's a constitutionist though, so he'd leave all these decisions to the states - the way it should be in a constitutional republic.

[/ QUOTE ]

I said, even if it is just a moral conviction which he does not wish to impose on others that it is still abhorrent IMO. Also, If your going to correct the spelling of everyone who makes a typo or doesn't know how to spell you have a big task ahead of you; so probably best to stfu concerning peoples spelling.

Neilso, I was watching a video of Ron Paul and someone left a comment saying about his belief that all children should be forced to study the bible. Googled it and couldnt find anything so posted it here asking if it was true with the added clause that if it is true he's a joke. In return I was called a troll by a Ron Paul fanatic.

Old 08-05-2007, 04:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Neilso, I was watching a video of Ron Paul and someone left a comment saying about his belief that all children should be forced to study the bible. Googled it and couldnt find anything so posted it here asking if it was true.

[/ QUOTE ]

Which video.
Old 08-05-2007, 04:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Neilso, I was watching a video of Ron Paul and someone left a comment saying about his belief that all children should be forced to study the bible. Googled it and couldnt find anything so posted it here asking if it was true.

[/ QUOTE ]

Which video.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't know, Ive watched alot.
Old 08-05-2007, 04:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Which video.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If that is true then you must know RP's ideology. How does said assertion make any sense in that regard; in a way that you take it serious enough to post it here?
Old 08-05-2007, 04:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Because leaving the question of black civil rights up to the states worked so gosh darn well from 1877-1965.
Old 08-05-2007, 04:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Which video.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If that is true then you must know RP's ideology. How does said assertion make any sense in that regard; in a way that you take it serious enough to post it here?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you read all my posts I said that he would be a joke if it were true especially regarding his views on political reform and liberty e.g it conflicts with his ideologies.