Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-02-2007, 05:27 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.
Default Re: A/C in Action: The AP Case

Actually all i did was point out that your 2 points were drawn initially from you making an insult and that arguing in such a way is pretty 6th grade. If you read everything i wrote and all you can say is "lol yeah i totally insulted you. try making some points" then I am done with this. Continue telling each other how great your plans are.
Old 11-02-2007, 06:21 PM

I could say much more, but it would be a waste of time since you seem to have your panties in a knot and will just keep barking at me. Like I said, I didn't mean to offend you. You said "sorry if I'm crazy" and I took the liberty of saying "you probably are."

Compare that to the things you've accused us of, such as being dishonest and having stupid and ridiculous arguments, and you're not in much of a position to pull the immature card.

THIS IS PERSONAL!!!
Old 11-02-2007, 08:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
One thing I've noticed that the statists arguing against the A/C crowd do frequently is make a claim against A/C like "Without the Govt. X would happen!" When X currently happens routinely within societies with governments. To me that is being intellectually dishonest. Also statists routinely claim that A/Cists claim A/Cism is a utopian solution, which I have yet to see any one of them make. To me that's intellectually dishonest as well. From my point of view I see more intellectual dishonesty on the side of the statists than the A/Cists.

[/ QUOTE ]