Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Sponsored Support Forums > RakebackNetwork
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-28-2006, 04:37 PM

Default 123 Poker

Your network site and some of your member sites continue to promote 123 Poker as if nothing has happened:

1. U.S. accounts have been frozen for two weeks and will remain frozen for at least several more weeks. In the mean time they are keeping all U.S. players funds.

2. Betcorp has essentially admitted that they do not have our money. Liabilities exceed assets by several million dollars and most of that money is owed to players. The obvious implication is that no one's money is at all safe. This is not just a U.S.-resident problem.

We all hope that the upcoming acquisition by Bodog is successful and accountholders are made good. But that is certainly not a sure thing until the deal is finalized.

I'm really disappointed that you guys are not on top of this. You should not be promoting 123 Poker. Those of you that have promoted Betcorp in the past should display prominent warnings about the site.
Old 10-30-2006, 01:31 AM

Default Re: 123 Poker

This makes me very nervous, even as a non-US player.

Are there any recommended safe Prima skins that offer competitive rakeback?
Old 11-13-2006, 07:11 PM

I know this all sux but you do not have to worry about your funds at 123 or BH. We should be getting the cash out ability this week.
Old 11-13-2006, 07:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I know this all sux but you do not have to worry about your funds at 123 or BH. We should be getting the cash out ability this week.

[/ QUOTE ]

Until such time as cashouts atually happen... as was ponted out, it would certainly be prudent for all non-US players to be aware that they are playing at a site that has stated they cannot cover cashouts, at this time...
Old 11-15-2006, 08:13 PM

You should be able to cash out now.