Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Laughs or Links!
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-22-2007, 01:55 AM

Default Never make a man go to WALMART (Humor)

Never make a man go to WALMART

This is why you should not take men shopping against their will...

DON'T TAKE ME IF I DON'T WANT TO GO...........

After Mr. and Mrs. Fenton retired, Mrs. Fenton insisted her husband accompany her on her trips to Wal-Mart.

Unfortunately, Mr. Fenton was like most men--he found shopping boring and preferred to get in and get out.

Equally unfortunately, Mrs. Fenton was like most women--she loved to browse. One day Mrs. Fenton received the following letter From her local Wal-Mart:

Dear Mrs. Fenton,

Over the past six months, your husband has been causing quite a commotion in our store. We cannot tolerate this behavior and may be forced to ban both of you from the store.

Our complaints against Mr. Fenton are listed below and are documented by our video surveillance cameras.

1. June 15: Took 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they weren't looking.

2 . July 2: Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.

3. July 7: Made a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the women's restroom.

4. July 19: Walked up to an employee and told her in an official voice, "Code 3 in Housewares. Get on it right away."

5. August 4: Went to the Service Desk and tried to put a bag of M&M's on layaway.

6. September 14: Moved a "CAUTION - WET FLOOR" sign to a carpeted area.

7. September 15: Set up a tent in the camping department and told other shoppers he'd invite them in if they would bring pillows and blankets from the bedding department.

8. September 23: When a clerk asked if they could help him he began crying and screamed, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"

9. October 4: Looked right into the security camera and used it as a mirror while he picked his nose.

10. November 10: While handling guns in the hunting department, he asked the clerk where the antidepressants were.

11. December 3: Darted around the store suspiciously while loudly Humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.

12. December 6: In the auto department, he practiced his "Madonna look"by using different sizes of funnels.

13. December 18: Hid in a clothing rack and when people browsed through,yelled "PICK ME! PICK ME!"

14. December 21: When an announcement came over the loud speaker, he assumed a fetal position and screamed "OH NO! IT'S THOSE VOICES AGAIN!"

And last, but not least...

15. December 23: Went into a fitting room, shut the door, waited awhile, then yelled very loudly, "Hey! There's no toilet paper in here!"

Regards,

Wal-Mart
Old 06-22-2007, 02:23 AM

Default Re: Never make a man go to WALMART (Humor)

Maybe you should have tried to post this in the Crappy Chain-Email Forum.
Old 06-22-2007, 03:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm .. is that where it orginated? If so, I truly am very sorry. I saw it posted on another website/forum, thought it was funny and that people here (especially the guys) would enjoy it.

Just out of curiosity, even if I did get something in an e-mail, is it wrong to post a joke or funny story that came from that type of source?

This because I didn't see anything in the rules of this forum forbiding such posts, which is why I'm asking now, so if it is wrong to post such a story or joke here, I won't make the same mistake twice.
Old 06-22-2007, 03:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm .. is that where it orginated? If so, I truly am very sorry. I saw it posted on another website/forum, thought it was funny and that people here (especially the guys) would enjoy it.

Just out of curiosity, even if I did get something in an e-mail, is it wrong to post a joke or funny story that came from that type of source?

This because I didn't see anything in the rules of this forum forbiding such posts, which is why I'm asking now, so if it is wrong to post such a story or joke here, I won't make the same mistake twice.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not against the rules to post chain e-mails, it's just that they are never funny.

Ever
Old 06-22-2007, 11:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not against the rules to post chain e-mails, it's just that they are never funny.

Ever

[/ QUOTE ]

Usually I would agree with you, but I actually found some of these humorous.
Old 06-22-2007, 12:57 PM

i thought these were hilarious
Old 06-22-2007, 01:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i thought these were hilarious

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-22-2007, 01:51 PM

These seem like jokes for ppl 40 and over.

edit: not that there's anything wrong with that...
Old 06-22-2007, 03:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
These seem like jokes for ppl 40 and over.

edit: not that there's anything wrong with that...

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Nice save there (from those of us in the over 40 crowd)
Old 06-22-2007, 03:42 PM

Oh boy that husband sure does sound like a real card!

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]