Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-17-2007, 06:52 AM

Default FTP signup questions

Hey guys, I've never had an account on FTP and just looking to find a few things before signing up. I've emailed their support with these questions but figure you guys can probably answer me quicker and better

1 - With the 100% sign up bonus, can I take advantage of this getting a player transfer? Far easier to get money this way for me

2 - Am I able to change screen names after X amount of time..?
- Has anyone got any ideas for a clever screen name for me?

3 - What is the best source of rakeback? I've no idea on this topic and am leaning towards www.rakereduction.com solely because they've got a forum on 2p2 and figure they are reliable...Am i correct in this assumption, or is there a better option?

4 - I can simply datamine using PT, correct?

5 - How many hands (approx) would it take to clear the full sign up bonus at 25nl + 50nl

Sorry if this is too much to ask from you guys, but just getting a few answers before I sign up and regret making a mistake in doing or not doing something.

Oh and I figured this was the most appropriate forum for this mods.
Old 10-17-2007, 07:06 AM

Default Re: FTP signup questions

1) No. Might be able to get support to manually give you the bonus but I doubt it.

2) No

3) Rakereduction has done well by me. Their daily cashouts put them way ahead of the rest

4) Yes

5) Hmm. The website says partial points can be earned for pots raked less than 1 dollar, but doesn't say if they award partial points for pots between 1 and 2 and 2 and 3.

At 50nl it looks like you get .272 points per hand. They say each point is $.06 so it would take 36701 hands to clear the full bonus
Old 10-17-2007, 07:08 AM

1. No
2. No.
3. I use raketherake - very good. But I am sure most affiliates are similar
4 & 5. Others will have better idea.
Old 10-17-2007, 07:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
With the 100% sign up bonus, can I take advantage of this getting a player transfer?

[/ QUOTE ]

Whats the easier way to cashout from stars and deposit to FTP whilst keeping it all in $USD, I don't particularly want to lose money on conversion back to $AD the again when I reconvert to $USD
Old 10-17-2007, 08:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
1) No. Might be able to get support to manually give you the bonus but I doubt it.

2) No

3) Rakereduction has done well by me. Their daily cashouts put them way ahead of the rest

4) Yes

5) Hmm. The website says partial points can be earned for pots raked less than 1 dollar, but doesn't say if they award partial points for pots between 1 and 2 and 2 and 3.

At 50nl it looks like you get .272 points per hand. They say each point is $.06 so it would take 36701 hands to clear the full bonus

[/ QUOTE ]